Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone excited for Mike Alvarado or Kelly Pavlik fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone excited for Mike Alvarado or Kelly Pavlik fights?

Anyone out there actually sold on the undercard tonight?? I'm personally excited to see pavlik on the comeback trail. I think if he has a good showing in this fight and the next one....he could beat martinez in the rematch.

I'm interested in seeing Pavlik fight for sure. It's been a whlie. He's got 5 new tats since I saw him last.

I think if he didn't gas late in the Serg fight, He would have won or even stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
      I'm interested in seeing Pavlik fight for sure. It's been a whlie. He's got 5 new tats since I saw him last.

I think if he didn't gas late in the Serg fight, He would have won or even stopped him.
      yeah but it's been a long road for him since then. dealing with the staph infection and alleged alcoholism. So it's not as simple as conditioning.

Comment

i want to see the Mike Alvarado fight.....

Comment

vasquez vs arce is the fight im most interested in

Comment

both fights are going to be intriguing, im really looking forward to the alvadardo vs nahr fight, that has a war written all over it.

pavlik is going to have a decent match up, if pavlik is back on his game, he should impress tonight, he needs to....

lopez has a decent record but against cans, so, pavlik should have a good showing tonight.

alvarado vs nahr has the potential to be a really good fight, im excited for it.

Comment

I think Nahr-Alvarado might be the fight of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                I think Nahr-Alvarado might be the fight of the night.
                yeah, it has the potential to be, but the card is pretty stacked. either this card is going to unfold how it looks on paper, which is really good, or it's going to be flat and not live up to the expectations.

seriously though, im thinking mosley upset, something in the air out here in vegas keeps wafting around into my brain about the upset......... this has been the year of the upsets..

Comment

do you think mike alvardo can hang in 140 hes 30 now -_- i mean dudes a beast but idk i hope im wrong though

Mike Alvardo Ko's Judah

Mike Alvardo ko's Bradley

Amir Khan Ud's Mika ALvardo

MIke Alvardo Ko's Madiana (not 100 percent sure but its a slugwar!!)

MIke Alvardo ko's Morales

Comment

not excited but interested. wv2, pavlik and alvarado along with a pac fight was interesting enough for me to order the ppv. bob suckered me on like no ceilings lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X