Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

huh? so is 50 cent a real gangster or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steak View Post
    I never cared much for his music, and most celebrities are rich anyway.

If anything I looked up to athletes. and my parents. heh.
    When i was 12 years old my music teacher told me he didnt like 50 cent. I was shocked. I thought to myself "what is wrong with this guy?"

Comment

maybe thats what brought him 100s of millions... discipline.

Comment

I had no parents to look up to. And it's hard to be an athlete when you have to sell stolen smokes on the streets 20 hours a day just so you can put gruel in the tupperware dishes of your poor orphan siblings.

DIE, MUTHA****A, DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by U_CAN'T_BRAWL View Post
          I had no parents to look up to. And it's hard to be an athlete when you have to sell stolen smokes on the streets 20 hours a day just so you can put gruel in the tupperware dishes of your poor orphan siblings.

DIE, MUTHA****A, DIE!
          nobody feels sorry for your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
            nobody feels sorry for your ass
            I know, and that just makes it worse.

But fear not. One day I will be a hit recording artist and I'll be able to afford steroids and Jacob Arabo and silly men on internet forums will look up to me and say I'm 'for real' and 'no joke' and whatnot.

Then it'll all be ok.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                i used to look up to him though, and want to be like him

Comment

50 did sell drugs growing up and did get shot about 3 times (not 9 times like he says, police report says 3 times).

But he was just a low level dealer. Nothing major. American gangsta rap is just entertainment. There are only a handful of rappers who actually lived the life they rap about. Take any of these wanna be gangstas to real ass cities likes Rio De Janeiro, Juarez, cities in Russia and they'll ***** up real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
                    When i was 12 years old my music teacher told me he didnt like 50 cent. I was shocked. I thought to myself "what is wrong with this guy?"
                    If i see you fawning of black men again.. ****s about to get serious

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHER DUCK View Post
                      If i see you fawning of black men again.. ****s about to get serious
                      I used to worship 50 and Usher

Comment

Working...
                      X