Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be suprised if Khan KO'd Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be suprised if Khan KO'd Maidana?

Simple question, and maybe a reason. Alot of people on here see a wide UD and hype Khan's chin. I think it's going to be TKO victory for khan late in the rounds. Also not ruling out a KO in Khans favour. I also think Maidana will be hit pretty flush with a lot of punches.
    Yes
    24.24%
    No
    75.76%

No,

bookies have it as a KO not a UD.

Maidana or Khan shouls win by knockout,

Comment

I really don't understand why so many fans think he won't KO Maidana. I'd actually be VERY suprised if Khan doesn't KO him. Khan by KO inside 6 rounds.

Comment

I wouldn't be surpriced,as Khan might be able to hurt Maidana. however, I would be very impressed.

Comment

I will be surprised,not because khan cant but i dont think he will be willing to let his hands go enough to do so,one slip of concentration and it could be all over for him,if he does stop maidana it will be through accumulation late on

Comment

I would be surprised and VERY pleased.

Comment

i wouldnt be suprised if he KO'd him in the 2nd half of the fight. i expect khan to fight at range and potshot early on, but yeah i can see a khan KO as the fight goes on, why not.

thinking of having a bet on this, im gonna back khan to win a UD at 11/4 (£15) but straddle that with a KO for khan between rounds 7-12 at 3-1 (£5) just to cover myself

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
                I will be surprised,not because khan cant but i dont think he will be willing to let his hands go enough to do so,one slip of concentration and it could be all over for him,if he does stop maidana it will be through accumulation late on
                Fair point about his hands. I think it would be quite different from the Malignaggi fight. Khan will be pretty much forced to let loose a tad more but should work in his favour

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                I would be surprised and VERY pleased.
                Thats good. Many people would probably be surprised and NOT be pleased simply because its Khan lmao

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                I really don't understand why so many fans think he won't KO Maidana. I'd actually be VERY suprised if Khan doesn't KO him. Khan by KO inside 6 rounds.
                I hope that is true, certainly makes a statement

Comment

I expect him to KO him.

I just think Maidana will give him no choice.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if either guy got KD or KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X