Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto, PAC or Juanma......or any of my favorie fighter was as racist as floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto, PAC or Juanma......or any of my favorie fighter was as racist as floyd

fuk em.........................they should lose their fan-base...............no excuse for that ****.........................BHOP was borderline too.........i dont condone that ****e.................

They would catch a lot more heat. That's my opinion.

Comment

I just dont see the whats the big deal but to each their own

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        i hear you...........the floyd standard is sooooo fukin low.........i blame them *****s.................for this.............fact is at a boxing site...........you can be borderline racist (once provoked).......you can always.......do the "internet serious business".................. etc...........but son of a thousand gorilla dog...............................floyd you aint a poster.........youre the leader of the damn cult..."them *****s"........

Comment

If JCC Jr. became the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan I would still be a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            fuk em.........................they should lose their fan-base...............no excuse for that ****.........................BHOP was borderline too.........i dont condone that ****e.................
            I feel you and that **** should never be condoned by anyone, but on the flip side their are a lot of posters on this site (and others) who are screaming the same thing you are but are the first to take shots at Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Filipinos and so on.

My point is maybe we should take a good look out ourselves before we start pointing fingers at others.

There was so much racist **** on these boards long before Floyd came out and started spitting his nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              If JCC Jr. became the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan I would still be a fan.
              maybe cause your white...............................and racist too....

Comment

Just because they aren't black..

The media is ****in stupid when it comes to racism..they let the black people vent as some sort of way to give them "voice" if any Latino were to rant about whites or blacks..he'd be scrutinized til he looks like a criminal..

Floyd showed that he's a spoiled b!tch with his lil rant..he's letting the fame get to his head and it'll be his downfall..

So with that said..**** the media!..

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  I feel you and that **** should never be condoned by anyone, but on the flip side their are a lot of posters on this site (and others) who are screaming the same thing you are but are the first to take shots at Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Filipinos and so on.

My point is maybe we should take a good look out ourselves before we start pointing fingers at others.

There was so much racist **** on these boards long before Floyd came out and started spitting his nonsense.

Fans will always be nationalistic pricks..i get heat on here for being Mexican and having Cotto as my favorite fighter..that's what's wrong with us as Latinos as it is..but that's another story..I also get heat for being from Chicago and supporting the Lakers..

But if the Lakers or Cotto ever came out and started ranting about "taco eating Mexicans" or "beans and rice grass cutters" etc..they'd lose me and thousands of other fans..or even if they ever played another race for that matter..it's immature unprofessional..ad ****in stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    maybe cause your white...............................and racist too....
                    OK...

-- if JCC Jr. joined al-Qaeda
                    -- was plotting against the United States and her Western allies

I would still be a fan. Because I am a boxing fan first, an American second.

Comment

Working...
                    X