John Wall signs 25 million dollar deal with reebok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
    what exactly is overrated about him?
    He turns the ball over a lot. He can't shoot that well. He is very small, and not very strong.

He will be a starter in the NBA, but he won't ever be what there making him out to be. He's no Rondo, Nash, Rose, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan1st View Post
      He turns the ball over a lot. He can't shoot that well. He is very small, and not very strong.

He will be a starter in the NBA, but he won't ever be what there making him out to be. He's no Rondo, Nash, Rose, etc...
      he's a young point guard who's still learning the position, and the form on his jumpshot is good enough that if he works on it, which he obviously will do, will become better with time. and to say he'll never be like any of those guys is asinine cause you can't predict the future. rose's jumps shot just got "decent", rondo isn't the greatest shooter in the world, and nash can't play defense to save his life. all of those guys are flawed. the fact that you chose to point out the flaws on a kid who spent one year in college in comparison to nba veterans makes you look like a hater. give him a year at least.

Comment

John Wall hopefully drops to number two in the draft and sixers pick him up.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
          he's a young point guard who's still learning the position, and the form on his jumpshot is good enough that if he works on it, which he obviously will do, will become better with time. and to say he'll never be like any of those guys is asinine cause you can't predict the future. rose's jumps shot just got "decent", rondo isn't the greatest shooter in the world, and nash can't play defense to save his life. all of those guys are flawed. the fact that you chose to point out the flaws on a kid who spent one year in college in comparison to nba veterans makes you look like a hater. give him a year at least.
          I must have forgot, I just plain don't see anything special in him. I may be wrong, but I think he's just a flashy player people are hyped on.

I don't think he will be anything special in the NBA, and if I am wrong you can bump this.

Comment

Please pass Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              John Wall hopefully drops to number two in the draft and sixers pick him up.
              Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Please pass Washington.
              turner is a better fit in washington but there's a reason stern gave them the number 1 pick. they want all the arenas's drama to blow over. the sixers are in an odd place though. both their lead dogs are meh right now. brand is shot to **** with a big ass contract, and iggy's progress as a pretty good player seems to have stalled. you do have a really good young point guard in holiday, so you got that. since the sixers have a holiday, and a sg/point forward in iggy they don't really seem like the ideal place for turner. if they can move brand with the 2nd pick to a place like jersey for the third pick, they'd make out like bandits really. derrick favors has a dwight Howard type upside, and he could get drafted 2 or 3.

Comment

Working...
              X