RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Onna bugeisha View Post
    I am S A M U R A I's girlfriend;

I want to thank you all.. every one of you for your good wishes and kind words, it is truly appreciated.

He made a lot of good friends here, you all know who you are.
    If you truly consider him a friend, feel free to contact me through pm/email if you need to talk, or need any kind of conformation of what his brother (User-name;toadmonitor) has already said. I will try and reply to everyone who is genuine.
    *Anybody who reads that as an invitation for spam/abuse, I ask you to contemplate the fact that this is a real person we are talking about, who is loved by many and has died suddenly, unexpectedly and far too young.

So again thanks all for the kind words and compassion, I know it would mean a lot to him. Also, don't be mad at the people that felt the need to write a negative comment/tag; they just illustrate the fact that human-kind has a lot of growing up left to do.

I am aware of the fact that this is yet another zero posts "this could be anyone"..
    I know people do things of that nature on forums, and I understand the initial disbelief, but this is not a joke of any kind. I can get into his account, but have not logged in as to avoid confusion or false hope. The world has lost a truly great man, ATG.

Enjoy the sweet science, support your favorite, but don't hate each other over it. I have seen a lot of hate on this forum, and I know it is not 100% serious.. but don't waste your time with hate, you may have less time than you imagine.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try spending a night with a mosquito. : )

Lots of love

onna-bugeisha

youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0
    He provided the best of battles on here. He will be missed.

Comment

• RIP sam...

Comment

• rip sam..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
          A simple scan of the obituary or those little pamphlets you make for someone's funeral will prove this is true. If not this is all a fuken joke by a dude that hasn't got much else to do but browse the web and apparently that has gotten bored and has got to do new things on the web. It's very simple to scan an obituary of some kind of handout from his funeral. If this isn't posted by thursday since funerals are usually tue or wednesday then this is all a joke.
          Not in the UK mate, funerals happen mon-sat and entirely depend on circumstances of death and the wishes of the person who died.

quit acting like an expert and show some compassion.

Comment

• Sayang

R I P S A M U R A I )))))

Comment

• we will miss you, pare

Comment

• Still can't believe it. Just awful. All the best to his family and close friends.

Comment

• RIP Samurai

Comment

• RIP Samurai. We had different views and i confess you pissed me off sometimes but you always took the time to support your arguments. Rest in peace brother.

Comment

• Goodbye my friend, you will be surely missed pare...

Comment

Working...
                      X