No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    We'd prob get banned and or end up back in the hole if we started posting pics of the **** that goes on. RICO us.
    Good thing I'm in a different country lol. No ties.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Good thing I'm in a different country lol. No ties.
      **** then I'd be the sacrificial lamb, and according to all the internet wee-bays and John Gotti's here the moment i go to jail, my ass belongs to everyone and I will be raped over and over again.

Comment

**** then I'd be the sacrificial lamb, and according to all the internet wee-bays and John Gotti's here the moment i go to jail, my ass belongs to everyone and I will be raped over and over again.
        Hahaha, I love their opinion on what happens.

Comment

Hahaha, I love their opinion on what happens.
          Yep, and you know none of them actually have done a bid longer then like being in the county jail for a few days. I'm either the luckiest man ever for not having my ass savagely abused or its highly exaggerated. I wasn't necessarily in the softest jail. I wasn't in Angola but.

Comment

Yep, and you know none of them actually have done a bid longer then like being in the county jail for a few days. I'm either the luckiest man ever for not having my ass savagely abused or its highly exaggerated. I wasn't necessarily in the softest jail. I wasn't in Angola but.
            Lol thankfully. Don't think you would have avoided it there.

Comment

Lol thankfully. Don't think you would have avoided it there.
              Lol I have the fun fact that I got to spend close to two years in the same place Jeffery Dahmer got killed smh.... ****ing CCI lol

Comment

Lol I have the fun fact that I got to spend close to two years in the same place Jeffery Dahmer got killed smh.... ****ing CCI lol
                Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                  That was WAY before I went in though, the place is different now. Not better, but different. Don't do drugs kids (actually do)

Comment

That was WAY before I went in though, the place is different now. Not better, but different. Don't do drugs kids (actually do)
                    That's the important thing in all this lol

Comment

• I'm sorry I let you guys down.

I didn't get laid.

This girl is cute. But she isn't as cute as the first time I met her.

I was wearing the best beer goggles money can buy last time.

She's still cute.

I brought up those old Facebook photos. She said she was younger then (like 19. Like 6 or 7 years ago.)

I tried to take her home. But she said she has a lot of stuff to do tomorrow.

We had a good time, and we made some plans to make a party in a couple weeks.

Maybe I shall bang her friend at that time, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X