Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of me on the pads

Heres a video of me on the pads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqhKncWjxxQ

It ain;t the best video cause i was in a tight space in my room so i could no move much or throw hooks. I'll try to get a better video another time but for noe feedback appreciated!

Yoru right hand looked pretty weak and you tend to push it out. Also, your chin is wayy to far out and the guy holding the jabs should move them a bit as they were too far spaced out, anyone can hit jab, right hand that far spread out at same distance.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
      Yoru right hand looked pretty weak and you tend to push it out. Also, your chin is wayy to far out and the guy holding the jabs should move them a bit as they were too far spaced out, anyone can hit jab, right hand that far spread out at same distance.
      Yh like i said it was in a pretty tight space lol

Hey you got unbanned! woop

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        Yh like i said it was in a pretty tight space lol

Hey you got unbanned! woop
        Yeah man you know what it is, LFCU up in the building, son!

You go to a gym?

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
          Yeah man you know what it is, LFCU up in the building, son!

You go to a gym?
          Yeah. admitidly when i went back and watched it again i realised how bad i looked, i could have looked a lot better.

Comment

As you said there's a limited amount of space and so that restricts what you can do. A lot of boxing is about footwork and movement, as well as finding your range. Try and put up a video of you in a different location, or one of you sparring.

Mainly I would say that you should keep your chin tucked down. A lot of people make mistakes on the pads and punchbags that they wouldn't make in a fight(myself included), but it's good to be in the habit of having a good defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              As you said there's a limited amount of space and so that restricts what you can do. A lot of boxing is about footwork and movement, as well as finding your range. Try and put up a video of you in a different location, or one of you sparring.

Mainly I would say that you should keep your chin tucked down. A lot of people make mistakes on the pads and punchbags that they wouldn't make in a fight(myself included), but it's good to be in the habit of having a good defence.
              Thanks, i'm gunna try and get a video up of me in somewhere with more space at some point. I won't be able to get a vid of me sparring atm because i use my laptop to record vids so it would not be a great idea taking my laptop to the gym lol

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
              X