Laras wife------

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her hobbies are hotdogs and gender surgeries

Comment

She looks like a lot of fun lol. I'd go balls deep, doggystyle. I'd spread those ass cheeks as far apart as I can and just ram it hard, seeing those ass cheeks shake as I pound it with all my might.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
        Her hobbies are hotdogs and gender surgeries

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          She looks like a lot of fun lol. I'd go balls deep, doggystyle. I'd spread those ass cheeks as far apart as I can and just ram it hard, seeing those ass cheeks shake as I pound it with all my might.
          This isn't a sexting forum, bro. This is BoxingScene...

Comment

I hope this all pans out for you. I really do

Comment

I imagine you would as would all other men losing their viginity is their 20s

Comment

She looks like shes weighs about 3 times as much as him, looks like a light heavyweight in there.

Lara looks like he has the same obsession as that cartoon dude Robert Crumb.

Comment

You'd have to fist her to touch the sides after Lara needle d1ck

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                    Lara has one of the hottest wives in boxing

Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 02-21-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I don't know about dime piece.

But, you'd be a fool to turn that down if it was available.

Comment

Working...
                      X