Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why women should not rule the country......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    I change my mind.

Lisa Ann should be a world leader.

She would fock the bastard out of putin and he would become an ally.

She would ride the china men and north koreans so hard until they bust mega nuts and forget building nukes.

Iran would all of a sudden comply after Lisa blows Ahmedinijad .

Lisa Ann would suck ,fuq and blow us all into utopia.

There would be zero wars

All the world leaders would be united every year by attending an annual summit where a bukkake would occur with Lisa as the star.

No more wars.

Comment

Women should have the same exact rights as men - it's a simple and basic human right.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        FOOKING SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE!

I would suck 1000 coqs just to get to f0ck her!

Comment

Margaret thatcher was fine

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            FOOKING SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE!

I would suck 1000 coqs just to get to f0ck her!
            You probably would anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              You probably would anyway
              #BBCTAKEOVER
              #CUCK4LYF
              #SMALLPECKER
              #DA_BBC_MASSAKAH_CONTINUES

Comment

Cotto

Would u smash or pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Cotto

Would u smash or pass?
                  The balls on that Kunt? Yes

Taking knees? NO!

what a CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

This is Black Pidgeon Speaks, a youtuber who discusses the illogical inconsistencies of the far right left. And in my opinion, his most well crafted video is why women should not lead nations. It is a very good read that tackles the notion that women are just as good leaders as men, which he argued is not the case.

Presenting evidence on the attitude of women, and their somewhat unpredictable nature. Women are incapable of protecting their group because they don't think about their group, they think about cuddling about everything, not acknowledging the dangers outside.
                    Generally speaking, men make better leaders than women, there isn't much of an argument to be made there. Anyone who does try to argue it is either a liar or playing devil's advocate.

But obviously, you'll take the best woman over the worst man. Or even a good woman over an average man but statistically speaking men are more successful leaders and less prone to starting wars.

Women don't have a good track record when it comes to running countries. I mean Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren are considered top political female leaders in the US. Absurd selection to choose from.

And Angela Merkel has done a terrible job in Germany, being the main reason migrant crisis in Europe today and cause UK to live the Union.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Of course there are certain things men will be better at when it comes to physical strength and certain things women will be better at. The Russians discovered early on that women became excellent snipers, as they were frequently more patient then men and as a result could hold their position for extremely long periods of time without moving, whereas impatients would leave to movement and giving away their position to the enemy.

The society you live in shapes who we are, especially in the case of the roles of what is expected from women and men. If a little girl is given Barbie dolls and Princesses as a toddler and beyond, the expectations are being set. However if they are given Chess pieces to play with instead and remove the expectations of girls, the results may be drastically different. Take for example László Polgár, who believed "geniuses are made, not born" and in order to prove his theory he conducted his excitement on his own daughters, whom he raised to be chess prodigies, with two of them becoming the best and second best women chess players in the world. All three daughters became geniuses and went on to accomplish incredible things. László Polgár proved his theory, and he did so by teaching them and removing the typical expectations for girls, they didn't play with my little pony or dream of being a Princess, as if marrying a rich man is their ultimate goal in life.
                      First and foremost wtf

But yes things are skewed today in our society. We teach our girls to idolize beauty, teach them that getting married is all they can dresm for and when they grow up and are in the real world they realize life isn't "fair", and they complain and moan about inequality. But thst solves nothing. It all starts with our children and how they are raised. If we want to progress further as humans, we should remove the low expectations forced upon our little girls and teach and treat them much differently (same goes for boys as well).
                      Like a girl looking beautiful is such a horrible thing for her prospects in life. In todays society we absolutely don't teach our girls that getting married is all they can hope for, especially when the recent statistics since the late 1970's show that undergraduate women have been significantly outnumbering men on college campuses, and today there are 3 million more women in college than men, and that trend is on track to increase.
                      Women today are graduating with better careers and higher earning potential than men.

Second a woman's natural design and role is to be a mother since the beginning of time. Who the hell is supposed to raise and nurture the kids? Getting married for a women is a wonderful thing and I can almost guarantee on average that the married mom is way happier than your unmarried professional woman.

I swear you people are messed up in the head.
                      Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-19-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X