Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Everyone Saying The Democratic Party Is Finished???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why Is Everyone Saying The Democratic Party Is Finished???

They've been winning the popular vote every time since 1992 except of 2004

H. Clinton 65.8M
    D. Trump 62.9M

B. Obama 65.9M
    M. Romney 60.9M

B. Obama 69.4M
    J. McCain 59.9M

J. Kerry 59M
    G. W. Bush 62M

A. Gore 50.9M
    G. W. Bush 50.5M

B. Clinton 47.4M
    B. Dole 39.1M

B. Clinton 44.9M
    G. H. W. Bush 39.1M

Democrats clearly need someone charismatic, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Hillary Clinton where not in the slightest Charismatic, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton were very charismatic and they won with ease, I don't even think Gore, Kerry, or HRC had any message, that's why they all lost, even Trump the political rookie had a message, making america how it was, Obama's message was change, Clinton's message was change, people seem to like change, HRC just said I'm running for Obama's third term, that strategy only worked once and it was 1988, and the only it worked for Bush Sr. cause Dukasis kept on shooting himself in the foot, even after Nixon couldn't carry Eisenhower's success to a third term, Al Gore just said I'm gonna run for Clinton's third term, that's stupid, Democrats used to be smart, from 1932-1968 there was only one republican president and from 1968-1988 there was only one democratic president cause in 1932-1968 Democrats kept using the fact that republicans caused the great depression to victory after victory, and republicans used the unpopular at the time civil rights act and the fact that LBJ started vitnem war to stay in power, but Democrats are just being stupid

Damn well I shouldn't care, it's my first time voting democrat and hopefully last time, this is my voting history

2004 - Bush
    2008 - McCain
    2012 - Romney
    2016 - Clinton

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post

H. Clinton 65.8M
    D. Trump 62.9M

B. Obama 65.9M
    M. Romney 60.9M

B. Obama 69.4M
    J. McCain 59.9M

J. Kerry 59M
    G. W. Bush 62M

A. Gore 50.9M
    G. W. Bush 50.5M

B. Clinton 47.4M
    B. Dole 39.1M

B. Clinton 44.9M
    G. H. W. Bush 39.1M

Democrats clearly need someone charismatic, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Hillary Clinton where not in the slightest Charismatic, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton were very charismatic and they won with ease, I don't even think Gore, Kerry, or HRC had any message, that's why they all lost, even Trump the political rookie had a message, making america how it was, Obama's message was change, Clinton's message was change, people seem to like change, HRC just said I'm running for Obama's third term, that strategy only worked once and it was 1988, and the only it worked for Bush Sr. cause Dukasis kept on shooting himself in the foot, even after Nixon couldn't carry Eisenhower's success to a third term, Al Gore just said I'm gonna run for Clinton's third term, that's stupid, Democrats used to be smart, from 1932-1968 there was only one republican president and from 1968-1988 there was only one democratic president cause in 1932-1968 Democrats kept using the fact that republicans caused the great depression to victory after victory, and republicans used the unpopular at the time civil rights act and the fact that LBJ started vitnem war to stay in power, but Democrats are just being stupid

Damn well I shouldn't care, it's my first time voting democrat and hopefully last time, this is my voting history

2004 - Bush
    2008 - McCain
    2012 - Romney
    2016 - Clinton
    The Democratic party is going to eat itself alive. It's hemorrhaging the white voter base, and I can almost assure you more white folk will leave the party by 2020 than is the case now.

Democratic party wont ever die, nor will the Republican party, as you always need a ying and yang, but they will be severely weak for the next 10-12 years, barring any huge screw ups from the Republicans.

Also that popular vote is a sham when most of those voices are literally coming from California.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      The Democratic party is going to eat itself alive. It's hemorrhaging the white voter base, and I can almost assure you more white folk will leave the party by 2020 than is the case now.

Democratic party wont ever die, nor will the Republican party, as you always need a ying and yang, but they will be severely weak for the next 10-12 years, barring any huge screw ups from the Republicans.

Also that popular vote is a sham when most of those voices are literally coming from California.
      Republican's used to be competitive in California, Bush won it in 88, and Reagan won it 80 and 84, yeah I don't see anyone winning from the Democratic Party, esp Elizabeth Warren, maybe Cory Booker has a chance but they better not choose Warren if they want to win

Comment

It's far from dead. I think the '18 House and Senate midterm election will be interesting.

As far as POTUS 2020, the Dems have got to find a more centrist candidate that isn't a completely corrupted shitlord.

Name you may start hearing is Tulsi Gabbard.

I'll laugh my fucking balls off if Warren gets the primary nod.

Comment

Both parties need 'superstars'

Stiffs like Kerry n Romney n dole are never going to win a national election..

Comment

H. Clinton 65.8M
            D. Trump 62.9M

B. Obama 65.9M
            M. Romney 60.9M

B. Obama 69.4M
            J. McCain 59.9M

J. Kerry 59M
            G. W. Bush 62M

A. Gore 50.9M
            G. W. Bush 50.5M

B. Clinton 47.4M
            B. Dole 39.1M

B. Clinton 44.9M
            G. H. W. Bush 39.1M

2004 - Bush
            2008 - McCain
            2012 - Romney
            2016 - Clinton

Comment

Republican's used to be competitive in California, Bush won it in 88, and Reagan won it 80 and 84, yeah I don't see anyone winning from the Democratic Party, esp Elizabeth Warren, maybe Cory Booker has a chance but they better not choose Warren if they want to win
              Cory booker? He's a special interest shill. Was just put on blast for that a month or two ago. Being half black wont win you the presidency again. Fool me once...

Comment

you guys are sleeping on goofy elizabeth warren. she can pick up the remnants of the far left bernouts easily and has the Washington Redskins fanbase on lock. PPV numbers believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  you guys are sleeping on goofy elizabeth warren. she can pick up the remnants of the far left bernouts easily and has the Washington Redskins fanbase on lock. PPV numbers believe me.

Comment

Hey now, the Democrats are likely going to put in a muslim as DNC chair. That'll win them all the seats back!

Comment

Working...
                    X