Comment

Originally posted by Boks 123 View Post
      For every goodbye there's a hello.
      Hello sunspace
      Goodbye sunspace

Comment

Hello, until the next goodbye.

Comment

Makavelli is not a cool guy, he made an extremely personal and vile comment towards me a week or so ago.

I never take anything said on this forum personally but in this instance I was taken back.

You need to accept that someone who spends so much time on a forum is likely to have real life social issues, pity their lack of sensitivity and intelligence rather then respond

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Makavelli is not a cool guy, he made an extremely personal and vile comment towards me a week or so ago.

I never take anything said on this forum personally but in this instance I was taken back.

You need to accept that someone who spends so much time on a forum is likely to have real life social issues, pity their lack of sensitivity and intelligence rather then respond
            Haha he is a sensitive one
            Put me on ignore for posting a pacquiao getting ktfo gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
              Haha he is a sensitive one
              Put me on ignore for posting a pacquiao getting ktfo gif
              I can't remember what I said, something harmless about a table with him and Tua being a nerd table or something etc

He replies "have you killed yourself yet?" referring to the thread I made about suffering from depression. I was very taken back by his comment, don't think that was cool at all

Comment

I can't remember what I said, something harmless about a table with him and Tua being a nerd table or something etc

He replies "have you killed yourself yet?" referring to the thread I made about suffering from depression. I was very taken back by his comment, don't think that was cool at all
                You pretended to be black on these forums. You're a joke and will continue to be a running joke moving forward. Go take a long walk off a short pier

Comment

Bye Felicia

Comment

Well to be fair, you are an enormous faggot

Comment

SunSpace

Comment

Working...
                      X