Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    True story about Derranged:

Brooklyn Barbershop

Georges went to this local barbershop in Brooklyn. He arrived there early so that he would be beat the crowd and get his haircut within 45 minutes to an hour. He got there and got in the line and thought he'd be next. So as it looked like it was his turn, one of the Puerto rican homeys who came in after him took his spot. Georges being the quite and passive beta male that he is, let the guy go ahead of him. Maybe it was just a mix up - no big deal, I'll be up next.

After the puerto rican guy got finished, another guy jumped in front of him. At this point, Georges is like - what the ****? But, he keeps his mouth shut, he knows he'll be next. Or will he?

So the second guy who cut in front of him gets finished and along comes another puerto rican guy who, apparently, doesn't see Georges. This puerto rican guy may have actually been -jose-. It makes sense. Jose sees some skinny looking Jewish guy, and he has to get his deliveries done, so he cuts in front of him.

Fast forward 3 hours later. Georges has been cut at least half a dozen times and the ****in' coward never spoke up. Finally, one of the barbers sees that Georges has been waiting for hours and hours, and kinda feels bad so he takes Georges next.

By the time the barber finishes cutting Georges hair, 4 hours have passed by. It took Georges four ****in' hours to get a hair cut because he was too much of coward to speak up. Yes, he is ****in' sissy..
    The sissy waited 2 weeks out of fear

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      You are a ******ed Jew with a **** fetish who wishes he was black

Fubu wearing *****
      You just described yourself you ginger moron. Although you're not Jewish, you're Catholic who had gay encounters with every priest in Northern Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I've never called out any poster for a real fight because I don't take any of this crap seriously.

Try again, sheep-shagger.

Pb32's high school photo. Apparently he's been a wig-ger for a long time.

That picture made me laugh wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard. LMAO WTF

Comment

A ****sexual sissy Derranged

Comment

If McGregor fights Mayweather I'll bet you'll root for Mayweather you self hating Irish faggot. Your mother told me that as a teenager, every night you'd pray to God that you'd wake up black. I recorded that conversation so you might as well admit it before I post a link of that video.

Comment

After his traumatic barbershop incident, Georges stays home and has his mom cut his hair....

Comment

After his traumatic barbershop incident, Georges stays home and has his mom cut his hair....
                Your mom bathes you with a rag on a stick.

Comment

Brooklyn Barbershop

Georges went to this local barbershop in Brooklyn. He arrived there early so that he would be beat the crowd and get his haircut within 45 minutes to an hour. He got there and got in the line and thought he'd be next. So as it looked like it was his turn, one of the Puerto rican homeys who came in after him took his spot. Georges being the quite and passive beta male that he is, let the guy go ahead of him. Maybe it was just a mix up - no big deal, I'll be up next.

After the puerto rican guy got finished, another guy jumped in front of him. At this point, Georges is like - what the ****? But, he keeps his mouth shut, he knows he'll be next. Or will he?

So the second guy who cut in front of him gets finished and along comes another puerto rican guy who, apparently, doesn't see Georges. This puerto rican guy may have actually been -jose-. It makes sense. Jose sees some skinny looking Jewish guy, and he has to get his deliveries done, so he cuts in front of him.

Fast forward 3 hours later. Georges has been cut at least half a dozen times and the ****in' coward never spoke up. Finally, one of the barbers sees that Georges has been waiting for hours and hours, and kinda feels bad so he takes Georges next.

By the time the barber finishes cutting Georges hair, 4 hours have passed by. It took Georges four ****in' hours to get a hair cut because he was too much of coward to speak up. Yes, he is ****in' sissy..
                  I punked that nicca down!

I feel bad for the bum, his looks are not intimidating at all

Comment

Still a coward

Comment

Brooklyn Barbershop

Pure ownage

Comment

Working...
                      X