Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the worst sportsmanship? Marquez or Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny Pacquiao...
    Never had a loss without making an excuse
    Even has excuses for fights he won

Comment

I think Cotto has the worst sportsmanship

But out of these two id say B-Hop dude is a dirty fighter, makes fights super ugly, fouls u all night n complains

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
        Yeah like you don't criticize fighters dumbass. Shall I bump your threads where you accuse fighters of juicing or are you going to shut your hypocritical ass?
        Hahaha good one bro or calling his hypocrisy. T

Comment

both are bitter as hell when they lose

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
            Yeah like you don't criticize fighters dumbass. Shall I bump your threads where you accuse fighters of juicing or are you going to shut your hypocritical ass?
            I admit I am trolling hard when I do though, here you come off as serious, so I am going with a serious response.

I think it takes a lot of nerve to call a boxer a poor sport all bs aside, unless he immensely deserves it like Broner would for example.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Manny Pacquiao...
              Never had a loss without making an excuse
              Even has excuses for fights he won
              lol...........

Comment

I think Bernard is a bit of a whinger or maybe he really doesn't like losing to white fighters like Smith Jr and Joe Calzaghe, he didn't complain much about Kovalev but I suppose its hard to when you've been white washed from 1 to 12.
                I don't think B-hop beat Calzaghe clinching isn't how you win a fight and we don't suddenly start to score a fight in a very special manner just because its Hopkins fighting and people need to be honest especially on this forum some idiots had Hopkins ahead before he got blasted out the ring by Smith Jr for me that is what is wrong with Hopkin the fans give him a major pass and amplify what he does by 10 so his opponent needs to throw 200 punches a round just to win it but even with that punch output the commentators will say that round was close maybe just give it to Hopkins lol.

Hmmm.... The more I think about picking between JMM and Hopkins after going through what is wrong with Hopkins latter of his career the more I want to say Hopkins is the bigger whinger but Marquez has done it early on in his career and late on in his career and he hasn't dropped it so on that its Marquez but its razor thin.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I admit I am trolling hard when I do though, here you come off as serious, so I am going with a serious response.

I think it takes a lot of nerve to call a boxer a poor sport all bs aside, unless he immensely deserves it like Broner would for example.

I've read those threads. You weren't trolling. You were being serious and getting into a deep discussion about how people should look and how it can HGH. Do yourself a favor and stop talking.

Comment

I have a write in.

COTTO

Comment

To be fair to Marquez, he has been in lots of close fights, even when they aren't robberies, i can see why he feels he deserved the w, but claiming that the fight against Bradley was robbery was a little too much.
                      Hopkins has lots of great things about his career, but he sure wasn't a good loser or a clean boxer, he would take advantages every time he could.

Comment

Working...
                      X