Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, so disappointed to hear this, I was really looking forward to Tyson fighting Wilder, Joshua, etc. What the hell is up with all of these British guys doing coke? Anyways, I stand by what I said before, Fury is this generation's Riddick Bowe, a big waste of talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      The guy did cocaine. So what?

Only absolute ******s will say this has anything at all to do with what transpired on fight night or what happened to Fury after the fight.
      You guys are pathetic! this is what Im talking about ; If this was Deontay Wilder you be calling him a ghetto crack head!

Comment

• Cocaine stays in your system less than 72 hours. If they found cocaine in his system, that means that he had used it within three days of the test. So, he was using cocaine while training for the fight. Its no wonder he looked like a fat tub of goo in the first fight with Kiltschko.

Comment

• Now, we know what his promoter meant when he said Fury was declared mentally unfit to fight and what kind of treatment he is going to receive as a result of this diagnosis!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            pac never tested positive for any drugs tho.. so you can reach all you want. yeah he said he's done drugs in his younger days, but never a postive urine test.
            Pacquaio never tested positive for drugs because he refused to take the tests. If Pacquaio had taken the tests in 2010 when Mayweather asked him to, Pacquaio would have been exposed as a drug cheat, just like Fury.

Comment

• Combat fighters love the nose candy
              Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 10-01-2016, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I posted in this thread before you did?

There's not a lot to say. Stupid move to do coke. Am I surprised? no. Cocaine is a super normal drug that probably 50% of his demography uses. It's no big deal but incredibly stupid.

The far more stupid thing is how some people try to say Cocaine aided him in his fight with Klitschko. That is really as stupid as it gets.
                Do you agree that Fury should be stripped of his titles?

Comment

• So, the severe mental illness claims were a smokescreen. Hopefully the respective governing bodies strip him of the titles, and sanction AJ-Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    So, the severe mental illness claims were a smokescreen. Hopefully the respective governing bodies strip him of the titles, and sanction AJ-Wlad.
                    Indeed, well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      You guys are pathetic! this is what Im talking about ; If this was Deontay Wilder you be calling him a ghetto crack head!
                      It's incredible watching them squirm. They were all "about the facts" until the facts no longer favored them.

Comment

Working...
                      X