Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you make a case for Tim Bradley being the G.O.A.T of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
    But how do you define greatness in this era of boxing??? I agree that he's not the greatest or even the best of this era, but I still consider him a great fighter. Look at his resume. Ali is considered the greatest heavyweight of all time, but he struggled and won ugly in some of his fights. But isn't that to be expected when you fight the top guys? GGG looks great because he fights C and D class fighters. He's suppose to KO them. Simply a very good fighter is not going to go outbox a great technician like Marquez. Tim is a bulked up 135lb fighter and to achieve what he has at 140 and 147 is greatness. Maybe not appreciated, but still greatness.

ali was the best fighter of the 60's, and you can make a case [many do] that he was the best fighter of th 70's as well.

so struggling or looking awkward can be more easily forgotten when you go through arguably the toughest resume of all time with only two losses when you were "at or near your best," and truthfully, no losses when you were arguably the best fighter i've ever seen in the 60's.

Comment

Working...
    X