No announcement yet.

Story time with the gangster of love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story time with the gangster of love

Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his cumtree slid deeper into my chocolate starfish. The mixture of hardened fudge nugget and baby gravy in my balloon knot created the delicious porthole pudding that he was so fond of. After having my cod canyon ****ed, he then proceeded to raid my black hole. He munched on my flappy meal, even though I'd been up on bricks for the best part of a week. I awoke the next morning with my split peach still haemorrhaging. I thought it was over but his meaty member had other ideas.

To be continued...

Intriguing.........

Comment

The seemingly never-ending streams of baby gravy emanating from his wensleydale wand soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. With my roast beef platter now much like a ripped out fireplace, he thought it was time to start stuffing my poop chute. Is now the time to tell him I really need to drop a toilet twinkie, I wondered? By now, my enchilada of love was oozing like a jizz waterfall. The thrusting makes me spit my clunge gunge all over his stilton sword. Now, I've seen more helmets than Hitler, but the sight of his love muscle made my sex wee leach like Augustus Gloop's mouth at the sight of Willy Wonka's chocolate river.

Comment

They space gangster, AKA the gangster of love.

Comment

It sounds like that raging ****, Karma Rapist struck again.

Comment

Working...
          X