Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting article on the pioneers of the early 20th century

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's what I said. You claimed they only fought in the real world and not the dream world at some point though. I was saying that only the last fight was in the real world. Glad we're in agreement then. This kind of fits here too, being a fight and a vs. movie. I wish they'd do more of them, like Universal used to do with their monster characters. I liked how they even did a weigh in and boxing style promo for the movie with Michael Buffer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq2yONl3yII

Comment

Left Hook Wins

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      "Boxing is not mathematical physics, there simply is not that much to develop that fighters collectively cannot do in a generation or two. Boxing evolution does not go on forever, always getting better."

you are wrong its the fighters themselves who evolutionize the techniques..for reference the modern "BIG" guys are moving much more fluidty than the past ones...arts and styles are refined they don't change only to the fighter.
      BIG guys move with more fluidity now ?.... rubbish, not one BIG guy these days moves half as well as Ali did or even Frazier. I could not see any fault at all in "The Left Hook's" post, it was perfectly logical and he was right. This science you speak of is simply the drugs the boys take these days and better blood pressure testers and better thermometers. You may fight yourself but you would be better studying some old timers I think.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        THE ONLY B.S YOU SPEW IS BACKING DOWN WHICH YOU SHOULD AND AGAIN I ADVIZE IT AND THE STUPIDITY YOU SPEW ONLY A MATTER OF TIME MAYBE WHERE IM BORED AND HAVE TIME TO........IN ALL FAIRNESS I SEE THIS CHARCTER WHEN I THINK OF YOU AND YOUR LITTLE MESSAGES....SO ITS ALL GOOD KEEP AT IT,YOUR A HOBBY AT THIS POINT TO ME

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET A FIGHT LICENSE IN p.a YOU NITWIT..IT HAS agE RESTRICTIONS AGAIN YOU DONT KNOW SHYTE ABOUT WHAT COMMISIONS WHAT.NOW GO CRAWL BACK IN YOUR SHELL AND LEAVE MODERN REALITY TO OTHERS WHO ARE OUT IN THE DAY LIGHT.CHRONIC LIAR? STILL WAITING ON THOSE Tyson PHOTOS AND YOU BEING 'TEDDIES' WATCHER ALONG WITH THE SO CALLED ANALYSIS OF YOUR LEWIS/Tyson EXHIBITION MATCH THEY HAD EVEN THOUGH YOU COULDNT GIVE THE OTHER BOOK WRITER ANY INFO ON IT B/C YOU THEN CLIAMED YOU WERENT THERE..
        Get over yourself mate.... and learn to spell, illiteracy is not an attribute. I am sure you have "CLIAMED" otherwise.

Comment

Working...
        X