No announcement yet.

11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I want to dress up as the Elsa from Frozen and then when people make fun of me, I kick the **** out of them.

BTW, I'm against Ricans having guns period.
    the best thing for both borders are mexicans with guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
      I saw a Mexican cowboy one time that had a Stetson hat, ostrich skin boots, a gigantic belt buckle that had silver horses and he called them his "caballitos". His friend called him by the name "bigote", this dude was legendary.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
        as a mexican, you surely must have to hate that word, border. i know i would.

i can imagine you walking in the mall and you hear that word behind you, i bet you whip that head right around like willow smiF, huh?

Comment

I saw a Mexican cowboy one time that had a Stetson hat, ostrich skin boots, a gigantic belt buckle that had silver horses and he called them his "caballitos". His friend called him by the name "bigote", this dude was legendary.
          i saw a rican from NYC one time that had the freshest and cleanest pair of shell tops one's ever laid eyes on, a two-finger ring that read N.W.A and a sick @ss red kangol hat ever so slanted to the side, his name was Tato.

Comment

I want to dress up as the Elsa from Frozen and then when people make fun of me, I kick the **** out of them.
            1 minute in

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              1 minute in

Holy ****...high heel kick to the face.

Comment

Working...
              X