Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members of team pacquiao working behind bob arum's back; question his desire to make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why and how can ya'll side with Arum on that " cinco de mayo is for mexicans bull****"??? Manny fought Mosley and Hatton on those damn dates..then when Arum thought Floyd was going to jail he tried to make Manny-Jmm 4 on cinco de mayo then when he found out Floyd wasnt going all the sudden Manny cant fight in May and here we ****ing go again...atleast Manny see's his bull**** even if you sheep ignore it

Comment

Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post
      Where did I make that comparison? It's funny how now Pacquiao will agree to all the testings.

Unbelievable.
      Did you not use maidana's glove and Pac testing as an example?
      even if Floyd demand maidana to wear pink boxing shorts with uneven length no matter how absurd it is maidana will abide don't you think?

Pac has agreed even before but Floyd always change the goal post each and everytime

Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        Did you not use maidana's glove and Pac testing as an example?
        even if Floyd demand maidana to wear pink boxing shorts with uneven length no matter how absurd it is maidana will abide don't you think?

Pac has agreed even before but Floyd always change the goal post each and everytime

Unbelievable
        Are we going to make up scenarios or talk based on facts?

Pacquiao agreed "even before".. even before what? Even before he disagreed?

Unbelievable

Comment

Are we going to make up scenarios or talk based on facts?

Pacquiao agreed "even before".. even before what? Even before he disagreed?

Unbelievable
          i am sure just like other scenarios i have been thru about this topic, we are going round and round in circles like a dog chasing its tail.

you want facts. Floyd will never work with Arum. and all your arguments is invalid because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            i am sure just like other scenarios i have been thru about this topic, we are going round and round in circles like a dog chasing its tail.

you want facts. Floyd will never work with Arum. and all your arguments is invalid because of that.
            I already know Mayweather would never work with Arum just like Arum would never work with Mayweather. What exactly is your point?

Comment

I already know Mayweather would never work with Arum just like Arum would never work with Mayweather. What exactly is your point?
              My point? you have the word Amateur written under your username

Comment

You have posters taking the side of a PROMOTER over an actual fighter. LMAOOOO. Now Bob ****ING Arum is the paragon of truth and virtue. I'm disgusted with some of you.

Comment

Probably because they hate the other opposing fighter with a passion
                  Thats exactly what it is.

People hate Haymon, Scharfer, Showtime, all because of their association with Floyd Mayweather. Theres some legit reasons why people dislike them, like Haymon, who everyone knows serves the sport as more of a Boxers union, and not for the fans(Thats what promoters are for) and the same goes for Roach, Arum, and HBO for their association with Manny Pacquiao.

The May 2nd thing being a roadblock is utter Bullcrap however, because even the most bias fan knows Floyd fighting exclusively on those dates arent something he just came up with, this has been the case for years and he never changed his stance and has no reason to, he makes Las Vegas(and himself) alooooot of money on the weekends he fights.
                  Last edited by MrP4P; 12-30-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X