Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SummerSlam Tonight: John Cena Vs Cm Punk Main Event, what happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    What a crappy ass ended...again cena doesnt lose clean
    And the random crap with nash? Smh
    Punk resigns to get laid out by one of triple h buddies and than lose the belt to del rio lmao

Tomorrow night, Ray Mysterios beats DelRio to regain the title at the beginning of the show. All for John Cena to win it back once again at the end of the show.

And everything goes back to status quo....

Meanwhile CM Punk is embroiled in a sideshow storyline with Nash, until his eventual departure.

^^^^Lets hope none of this happens.

Comment

I'm very excited for raw tomorrow. Why? CM Punk said this was the "reality" era. I can't wait until CM Punk mouths on Nash.

To be honest I would of rather had this ending way more than just have Punk win and Triple H screws him. This was far more less predictable.

As for Del Rio being champ, they're going to Mexican in a few months so of course they want to bring Del Rio to Mexico as Champion. Del Rio was trending number 1 in Mexico and number 4 in the US. The guy is famous in Mexico and in LA he got a huge pop too. Whether you like him or not, the guy is money and he looks like a star.

Comment

Del rio is money only in mexico

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          Del rio is money only in mexico
          That's the point. There Latin market is HUGE.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Unless they're planning some kind of a NWO-esque remake with Nash revealing his mystery partner to be John Cena, this is piss poor.

I did read that Nash was unhappy with the way they used him since he signed with them, but damn. Way too much given to a 50 year old, shot wrestler.

I guess we'll know more tomorrow.
            Its obviously to build the Punk-HHH fued. Punk will think that HHH had something to do with Nash interfering since they are friends.

They wanted to put the belt on Del Rio cos of the tour in Mexico. Lame but true.

Comment

When Nash came out I was like

Comment

Working...
              X