Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia on PBC Podcast: “Canelo is P4P #1!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma or Canelo, interchangeable top 1 or 2. Hard to pick against Canelo though after moving up and blitzing Kovalev. I'd say Fury is up there though, people don't pick Heavies but he's an incredible talent with a resume to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Turpin Kru View Post
      TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

just the facts on NSB “Turpin Kru is Canelo’s #1 provider of oral sex”

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        just the facts on NSB “Turpin Kru is Canelo’s #1 provider of oral sex”
        I think u and Fap Fap Boom are the same person. Always talking about Prison hood fantasies. Not wonder you’re into Charlos. They look like RuPaul. I recommend you post more on other websites dedicated to slanging rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Ofcourse Canelo is #1 everyone knows that even the haters here know damn well Canelo is number one but they hate it so they start with the BS.
          I have Canelo #4 behind Loma, Crawford, and Inoue. And I'm a HUGE Ca$hnelo fan. I felt Canelo and GGG was too close and none of Crawford, Loma, or Inoue have needed favorable decisions in beating top competition.

No KNOCK on Canelo bc hes GREAT. And I celebrate his win over GGG, but Crawford and Loma win clearly and Inoue had a close but decisive fight against veteran Donaire.

Comment

Most current fighters give Canelo his props and think highly of him. Bitter Emotionally Attach Fans are the ones who hate him the most but it comes with the territory. The Face of Boxing always gonna get hate, Mayweather did as did Oscar.

Comment

Working...
            X