No announcement yet.

What if AJ beats Yoka and Usyk - road to beating 4 Gold Medalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    lol, he KO'd Fonfara in the first round for a regional WBC belt. Personally I don't pay attention to those minor belts.
    It was still a good win that was televised. I didn't even know it was for a regional title.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Joyce or Hrgovic would be bigger wins over Yoka ,they both were robbed in wins over him .

But adding those guys won’t do much around here ,he’s already defeated Wlad in only his 19th fight and got criticized for it going back into the past posts and recent debates on it because of his age and a Fury loss even though he was way more prepared against AJ .

The forum doesn’t seem to reward certain guys who take on top competition consistently, they seem to reward guys looking good against lower tier competition, it is a forum I get it so it is what it is .

I look forward to AJ wins just to see the excuses why he wins,I’m assuming Usyk will be called a Cruiserweight so that will be an effort to detract that one . AJ wins of posters reactions and Wilders excuses have made the forum entertaining .
      A voice of reason.

Comment

Working...
      X