Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should DAZN give bonus deal to CaneloGGG? $100mil 90/10 split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should DAZN give bonus deal to CaneloGGG? $100mil 90/10 split?

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

When B-Hop gave factual evidence that Loeffler is the first promoter to this for a Kazakh boxer whom sells out arenas....

A simple remedy for everyone! Since both Canelo and GGG are not specifically in each fighters’ contracts....

This move would motivate both fighters to either take it or leave it.

If GGG wants Canelo, he’ll take 10mil to fight Canelo. If Canelo is down for GGG, he gets $90mil.

Most of us know that Canelo’s ratio, career, justifies this split.

Loeffler and GGG can’t complain. Take it or leave it. This additional money outside their contracts. What is GGG going to do, complain about DAZN? He isnt Canelo where he can make better money elsewhere. Unless of course he goes to PBC as we mentioned before to fight the 168 Champs.

What say u?
    Yup!
    40.00%
    Nope
    60.00%
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 07-10-2019, 03:18 AM.

I say you were close to avoiding a troll thread but you failed. All you had to do was say 90/10 split to the winner from the 100 mil and you would have been onto something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      I say you were close to avoiding a troll thread but you failed. All you had to do was say 90/10 split to the winner from the 100 mil and you would have been onto something.
      Could GGG fill 50k+ plus seats in Texas?

Comment

Good one! I’m pretty sure a lot of you know by now that ggg was hired with that leftover 100 million dollar Canelo money that they were willing to pay Canelo but they GDB sold him short

Comment

DAZN has money right now but they cant keep forking over 100 million at a time man.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
            DAZN has money right now but they cant keep forking over 100 million at a time man.
            If in theory, from these writers, that the Canelo GGG multi deals were based on the Trilogy, but had no guarantee, then they can fork up the money if its THAT priority.

Canelo GGG did 1mil PPV. The numbers are there. GGG vs Vanes had actual EBT payment form.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

90/10 sounds about right

Canelo sells way more tickets, and he did win the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                90/10 sounds about right

Canelo sells way more tickets, and he did win the rematch
                Maybe I shouldve said 73/26. That's Canelo's ratio to GGG's DAZN deal.

However, as many members have stated, GGG was gifted such a deal to begin with. Look how many dislikes from EBT customers in this video below!

TIMESTAMPED. CLICK TO PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
                  TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

When B-Hop gave factual evidence that Loeffler is the first promoter to this for a Kazakh boxer whom sells out arenas....

A simple remedy for everyone! Since both Canelo and GGG are not specifically in each fighters’ contracts....

This move would motivate both fighters to either take it or leave it.

If GGG wants Canelo, he’ll take 10mil to fight Canelo. If Canelo is down for GGG, he gets $90mil.

Most of us know that Canelo’s ratio, career, justifies this split.

Loeffler and GGG can’t complain. Take it or leave it. This additional money outside their contracts. What is GGG going to do, complain about DAZN? He isnt Canelo where he can make better money elsewhere. Unless of course he goes to PBC as we mentioned before to fight the 168 Champs.

What say u?
                  This is aother one of your many daily Canelo ass kissing GGG hating threads. I have not seens the contracts so maybe it is in the contracts tha they fight each other. If not then give them both 30 million extra to make the fght that makes them so much more money than any other fight. Only you would say Canelo should get 10 times what GGG should get. As far as the difference of their worth goes in the 2nd fight I think GGG got at least 90% as much money as Canelo did.

Comment

whatever the sum of both fighters incentive, 90-10 for the winner sounds about right to me....

Comment

Working...
                    X