Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Sings Wilder Song, Asks For A Kiss, Promises To Let Him Keep Belt After KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One man show, Wildher got nothing on Fury in intellect department.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I don't believe all these trash talking battles have anything to do with what will happen in the ring. They are long time pro boxers who won't scared by a bunch of talk. I seriously doubt either man is getting into the other's head. Many fans seem to really love these talking wars. I am not one of them. I just want to see the fight and see the fat bragger get knocked out. Fury said they don't call him the Gypsy king for nothing. Hell the only reason anyone calls him that is because he named himself the Gypsy king. Nobody else named him the Gypsy king. That's just more of big mouthed Fury's bragging BS. He said Wilder has only had 5 fights against quality opposition and I think that is true. But Fury's record isn't any better and he has only had about 5 fights against quality opponents himself. He has gone 12 rounds many times because he is not a big puncher. Average puncher Cunningham dropped him for a 7 count so I think Wilder puts him down for the full count.
      The Wlad win is 20x better than Wilder's whole **** worthless resume. Hell, a prime Chisora is better and more proven than Ortiz. You know the guy, the one Wilder ducked years ago on Twitter? Said he'd fight him when he'd beaten Wlad even though both were contenders at the time. Did he come close to fighting Wlad or anyone on that level at the time? Hell no!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I actually liked Wilder doing the quiet, low talking yesterday. if you're going to go with scripted WWF style promos, instead of yelling like everyone else, do that slow Jake Roberts type promo
        He must have seen that Mark Calloway video

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I don't believe all these trash talking battles have anything to do with what will happen in the ring. They are long time pro boxers who won't scared by a bunch of talk. I seriously doubt either man is getting into the other's head. Many fans seem to really love these talking wars. I am not one of them. I just want to see the fight and see the fat bragger get knocked out. Fury said they don't call him the Gypsy king for nothing. Hell the only reason anyone calls him that is because he named himself the Gypsy king. Nobody else named him the Gypsy king. That's just more of big mouthed Fury's bragging BS. He said Wilder has only had 5 fights against quality opposition and I think that is true. But Fury's record isn't any better and he has only had about 5 fights against quality opponents himself. He has gone 12 rounds many times because he is not a big puncher. Average puncher Cunningham dropped him for a 7 count so I think Wilder puts him down for the full count.
          What about feather puncher Neven Pajkic who dropped Fury?

Comment

Did you guys see the picture of them two laughing and chilling on the sofa before the conference? I was excited for the fight till i saw that..wouldn't be surprised if they already decided who's gonna win.

Comment

Tyson Fury is hilarious and super witty. He has to carry Deontay Wilder though as he is more of a primal neanderthal type. Sometimes it's hard to hear the great one-liners Fury is reeling off, because Wilder is just spouting dindonuffin' noises. Loads of "uhh" and "yea", lot of vague hyperbole.

Comment

I'm loving it so far, imagine Briggs vs either of these two as well? I am looking forward to the next conference, both these guys are funny as together!

Comment

Working...
                X