Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The F do y'all think Crawford can beat Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Because it's fashionable to slurp the shít out of who's hot. Just watch the forums and you'll see the same trend, especially after a recent fight the slurping gets loud!

Crawford isn't a hype job though. He's really good, can he be the man at 147? Probably not, but I'm interested to see him get to work.

I don't think Spence stops the tops, but it's highly likely he beats the majority if not all.

Good observation!
    I think Spence can KO everyone and give them their first KO loss at 147: Garcia, Thurman, Porter. Garcia has a hell of chin, but he's never been the same since the Lucas fight.

I see the ref stopping it in the later rounds.

Thurman was in my eyes set to be the next big thing at 147 but way too much inactivity and he seems not really motivated or focus on boxing anymore? He's primed for Spence to beat him now.

Porter is a strong solid 147er but after schooling Broner we have to remember Broner was able to knock him down in that fight. Brook beat Porter and we all know what Spence did to Brook.

Comment

Spence will knock Crawford out.

Comment

Spence has more power than Crawford but that's about it. In pretty much every other category, Speed, Movement, Accuracy, Defense, Experience, Ring IQ ect Crawford is superior. Spence will definitely make him work but I got Bud by wide decision.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Why the F do all y'all think Crawford can beat Spence?

Crawford is the next Top Rank hype job heavily protected and marketed to be the next big hype star.

He beat a joke of a belt holder in Horn, who 90% of us thought got a dirty gift over a washed up Pac.

I think Spence is the real deal and the next big WW superstar who can beat everyone at 147 by KO too.

I can see Spence even going up to 154 and ending his career even at 160.
          Because he is a more complete boxer and a 3 division champion.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
            Regarding your name, you have to go either acronym or full words, you can't go half and half. Because if you do, you end up with: "The Greatest Oat" lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Why the F do all y'all think Crawford can beat Spence?

Crawford is the next Top Rank hype job heavily protected and marketed to be the next big hype star.

He beat a joke of a belt holder in Horn, who 90% of us thought got a dirty gift over a washed up Pac.

I think Spence is the real deal and the next big WW superstar who can beat everyone at 147 by KO too.

I can see Spence even going up to 154 and ending his career even at 160.
              Idk man, you say TR hypejob BUT Id argue and say TR stable is small but they can hold their own against any1.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                Last two fights he beat Patterson a fighter on his way down that should have retired. His last fight Ocampo that was a nobody. He needs to fight better opponents.
                and Crawford doesn't? who the hell has bud beaten man? i really cant wait for Spence to bust his ass 4 real so he can finally get his real respect

Comment

hype job? suuuuure

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Spence has more power than Crawford but that's about it. In pretty much every other category, Speed, Movement, Accuracy, Defense, Experience, Ring IQ ect Crawford is superior. Spence will definitely make him work but I got Bud by wide decision.
                    I agree. Maybe by a majority decision or a close UD.

Comment

I think Crawford is a great fighter but I pick Spence to win by KO if they fight. I have thought Spence was the best welterweight in the world for years now. Crawford is my pick for the 2nd best welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X