Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol wtf? How is mikey garcia still in the top ten p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Can someone explain this to me? After the beating he took and getting outclassed by spence.
    He took Spence all 12 rounds. Spence never hurt him. Never dropped him despite being two classes lower than Spence.
    Spence didn’t even leave a mark on ol boy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      What is to explain? The ranking with him in the top 10 pfp is wrong. Don't put him in your own top 10 pfp.
      No way can it be that easy. It just couldn't!

Comment

If he was in top10 a year ago (and he arguably was), losing to a guy 2 divisions bigger than him should have absolutely no standing on his P4P ranking.

Comment

I agree he shouldn’t be pound for pound but the loss to Spence doesn’t mean much.

Comment

I kinda agree.

I felt he took the Spence fight to save face & stop the Lomachenko noise, and even then he should've made a better showing than he did.

Kell Brook & Amir Khan both looked better against GGG & Canelo Alvarez than Garcia looked against Spence.

Both of them were outboxing the bigger man before they got caught.

Mikey just got flat out embarrassed by losing every round and has basically disappeared since.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              I kinda agree.

I felt he took the Spence fight to save face & stop the Lomachenko noise, and even then he should've made a better showing than he did.

Kell Brook & Amir Khan both looked better against GGG & Canelo Alvarez than Garcia looked against Spence.

Mikey just got flat out embarrassed by losing every round and has basically disappeared since.
              Who's that hottie in your sig ? Damn, she's as good as it gets!

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                I kinda agree.

If anybody should be embarrassed it should be Spence.
                Mikey took ol boy the whole 12 rounds!!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  stepped up only because the risk of losing to a smaller guy is bigger. no respect from me for this. mickey was ready to die just because he didnt wanna get embarrassed losing to a smaller fighter.
                  Exactly how I saw it.
                  Noone asked or wanted him to move up yet he sacrificed the Loma fight to chase greatness.
                  GTFOH with that crap. All he did was run from his smaller challenge.
                  To me Garcia is as fake as a $3 bill.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                    Mikey was supposed to get the Pacquaio fight than Danny threw his name in the hat so thats where they at, both of em are watiing to see if they get that pacquaio fight.

and 1 lost in a division you never fought in before will hardly change any rankings in that division and p4p rankings are MYTHICAL!
                    He should dive down the mythical ladder just for being so cringe in raising his fists after every round like it was an accomplishment just to last a round with EJ.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                      He took Spence all 12 rounds. Spence never hurt him. Never dropped him despite being two classes lower than Spence.
                      Spence didn’t even leave a mark on ol boy.
                      Did he win any rounds of Spence.
                      You fool.
                      If he's meant to be p4p he could have at least won a cpl of rounds instead he got embarrassed and out boxed.
                      He should be ashamed of his effort to be Frank.

Comment

Working...
                      X