Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. Bursak, Makhmudov-Peter, Kean-Liakhovich on Dec. 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. Bursak, Makhmudov-Peter, Kean-Liakhovich on Dec. 7

The Eye of the Tiger Management team confirmed Tuesday morning that David Lemieux will headline a gala presented at the Bell Center on December 7, according to RDS. In the main event of the evening, Lemieux (40-4, 34 KOs) will make a comeback in Quebec for the first time since his clash with Karim Achour in May 2018 and this time, in his first at 168-pounds . For the occasion, he will face the Ukrainian Max Bursak (34-5-2, 15 KO) - who never lost by knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bursak is just cashing out. You can bet a house on Lemieux.

Comment

Cant believe Liakhovich is still fighting they mustn't have much faith in kean as a prospect

Comment

Samuel Peter making his money, say what you want about him but he's getting paid and doing what he loves, which is Boxing.

Comment

I fear for Samuel Peters life

Comment

Liakhovich and Samuel Peter on a boxing card in 2019. lol

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
              Cant believe Liakhovich is still fighting they mustn't have much faith in kean as a prospect
              They had lots of faith in him until he got KO’d by Dillon Carman. He won the rematch but the damage was already done. Peter & Liakhovich are nothing more than names on a resume as neither has been in peak form for over a decade now...

Comment

I was wondering when Lemuiex was coming back! He is one of my favorite fighters!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  They had lots of faith in him until he got KO’d by Dillon Carman. He won the rematch but the damage was already done. Peter & Liakhovich are nothing more than names on a resume as neither has been in peak form for over a decade now...
                  A decade past their best.....only boxing fans put up with nonsense like this. Disgraceful matchmaking

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
                    A decade past their best.....only boxing fans put up with nonsense like this. Disgraceful matchmaking
                    Fighting former HW champions past their best days has been going on since i started watching boxing. A former champion still trying to cash in on his name & younger fighters trying to move up the ranks adding those names to the resume...

Comment

Working...
                    X