Antifa vs right wing this weekend in Portland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He's mentally masturbating himself.

Best to leave him alone while he does that.
    He's exposed himself for being about as ******ed as someone can be. His mom must have failed in that attempt at causing a miscarriage using a coathanger, booze and pills.

Comment

Those crap stains failed @ life

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        You must be full blown reta.rded. I write perfectly fine English, you say it isn't, then I call you out for being stupid enough to get that wrong. Somehow you think you come out of this the winner cos you got a reaction from me? That isn't how any of this works. You're showing autistic levels of delusion.
        yes, you've made it clear that you would like to be intelligent. you're not. you're mad though. so that's funny. little crybaby.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I see potential for some Darwin Awards being won.
          - -They already hold all the unofficial Darwin's pending official investigation of the usual suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Portland's "right-wing" are overwhelmingly pro-gay/420/end-the-war types (2007 liberals)

The "left-wing" are hardline hammer & sickle communists. As in portraits of Mao & Stalin hanging in a cafe (2019 liberals).

It's a little different from other parts of the country (a peak into the future perhaps).

Me, I just can't get that excited watching 2019 liberals throw cement "milkshakes" at 2007 liberals.

This is very true. I used to call myself a democrat and liberal. Voted for Obama who promised "change" and did fuk all but start two new wars. Now Im a Trumper. My core views havent even changed much.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
              yes, you've made it clear that you would like to be intelligent. you're not. you're mad though. so that's funny. little crybaby.
              Imma become a biomedical scientist or doctor so think all you like bud. I'm most certainly smarter than you, you can't even grammar nazi correctly, that's how dumb you are.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                This is very true. I used to call myself a democrat and liberal. Voted for Obama who promised "change" and did fuk all but start two new wars. Now Im a Trumper. My core views havent even changed much.
                Nice to see Im not the only one that turned.

Comment

Imma become a biomedical scientist or doctor so think all you like bud. I'm most certainly smarter than you, you can't even grammar nazi correctly, that's how dumb you are.
                  yes you are. yes you can. yes you have rights. dream big. keep filling out applications for online tutoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                    yes you are. yes you can. yes you have rights. dream big. keep filling out applications for online tutoring.
                    I'm already studying biomedical science in college bud...

Comment

I'm already studying biomedical science in college bud...
                      Then you should have better things to do than play into a base troll pulling your strings while he smugly insults you.....

Comment

Working...
                      X