Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s be honest if floyd beat thurman......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would a great accomplishment for him especially a 42 year old beating an undefeated.

Keith would have been his best win.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      he'd be considered just like he is now, an overrated, never really that good of fighter

floyd fans are what republicans call hypocritical crybabies
      So pacquiao,delahoya,cotto,hatton,Marquez,mosley,gott i,canelo,and other world champions lost to a overrated nit that good fighter? Wow all those fighters must suck then.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        So pacquiao,delahoya,cotto,hatton,Marquez,mosley,gott i,canelo,and other world champions lost to a overrated nit that good fighter? Wow all those fighters must suck then.
        Floyd could've beaten Thurman, probably in more dominating fashion better than Pac

instead he chose to fight Son Goku in Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
          Floyd could have fought Thurman but preferred to fight a fighter that had been knocked out by Jesus Soto Karass, and Floyd didn't even do half the damage Soto did to Berto.
          Pacquiao could have fought Crawford but he preferred to fight Jeff horn and a faded over the hill mattheysse instead. Floyd was going around saying I’m not the same fighter I was years ago and I’m a lot older. Pacquiao is saying he still feels young and 40 is the new 20 floyd says 40 is 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            It would a great accomplishment for him especially a 42 year old beating an undefeated.

Keith would have been his best win.
            So a win over an undefeated Keith is better than a win over a undefeated canelo? You can’t be serious.

Comment

Everyone Pac beat, May MOST LIKELY could have (in some case, already have).
              Pac cannot same the same.

Pac should not be FOTD.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Everyone Pac beat, May MOST LIKELY could have (in some case, already have).
                Pac cannot same the same.

Pac should not be FOTD.
                Shouda woulda coulda nadda.

You Floyd fans has to live with imaginary wins in order to actually give more credit than he deserved is priceless.

Comment

Too bad Its Pacquiao that had beaten Thurman abd not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                    Pacquiao could have fought Crawford but he preferred to fight Jeff horn and a faded over the hill mattheysse instead. Floyd was going around saying I’m not the same fighter I was years ago and I’m a lot older. Pacquiao is saying he still feels young and 40 is the new 20 floyd says 40 is 40.
                    And? Doesn't change the fact that Pacquiao still beat a top 3 prime WW champion of 4 years in his 24th year of being a pro-boxer while Mayweather opted to duck that same fighter and fought a fighter, Berto, that had been knocked out by a fighter with a 71% win percentage at the time and had been KO'd twice before, Soto-Karass. Actually, Thurman knocked-out the fighter that had knocked-out the fighter Floyd preferred to fight, and Mayweather didn't even tickle him.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                      Floyd could've beaten Thurman, probably in more dominating fashion better than Pac

instead he chose to fight Son Goku in Japan
                      Not really. I would think If Floyd would win over Thurman it would be a long shot, and would have been a close controversial win as always. Floyd barely winning but saved by VEGAS again.

I'll pick Thurman to win if they fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X