Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "I Won 10 Rounds Against Fury, Outboxed Him, Score Was 118-108!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    I just read an article on ESPN where he said he planned on bulking up to 245lbs, lol. This mfer don't know if he is coming g or going.
    He better go get them Evan Fields supplements if he wants to put on 33 pounds of muscle 🤣🤣

Comment

Yeah Wilder was robbed! It should be 120-106..

Comment

Deontay must have a concussion LMAO
        Watching back he probably thinks he is Tyson Fury or something...because he was the only one who won close to 10 rounds.

He didn't believe that when he was in the fight itself...shaking his head and all. He looked like a defeated man 100%

Comment

Best course of action for Wilder would be to be humble about the Fury fight, now he has risen to PPV levels and getting more media attention he needs to be looking and talking good. But he just cant do it can he. People are going to start thinking hes a bit of a nob with claims of 118-110. At this rate he is guna become the heavyweight Broner and nobody likes a Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Chris Mannix is claiming Wilder said this while watching the fight with him...but nothing posted anywhere else confirms he did. Wilder HAS said that he thinks he won based on the the 2 knock-downs do I'm not sure I really believe he thinks or actually said he won 10 rounds.
            Well there's pic of him doing a shoot at SI on Mannix twitter page. So Mannix did meet with him. Why should we believe Mannix is lying?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Best course of action for Wilder would be to be humble about the Fury fight, now he has risen to PPV levels and getting more media attention he needs to be looking and talking good. But he just cant do it can he. People are going to start thinking hes a bit of a nob with claims of 118-110. At this rate he is guna become the heavyweight Broner and nobody likes a Broner.
              I got a feeling his appearance on Joe Rogan next week is going to be very cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I got a feeling his appearance on Joe Rogan next week is going to be very cringe.

Yea, he won't be able to hold it together for 2-3 hours.

Comment

There's a reason Wilder and his fan base are the biggest piles of scum in world boxing. The delusion is off the scale. For people to be that far removed from reality is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Deontay must have a concussion LMAO
                    Watching back he probably thinks he is Tyson Fury or something...because he was the only one who won close to 10 rounds.

Comment

I understand where Wilder is coming from. The only rounds where Fury outlanded Wilder by more than 2 punches were rounds 3 and 10.

When you take into account how much harder Wilder punches, it makes sense that his punches landed would count for more than Fury's punches landed.

Come at me bros.

Comment

Working...
                      X