Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Tyson have the ability to make Wilder too scared to throw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Tyson have the ability to make Wilder too scared to throw?

Tyson does have great timing and accuracy, as well as speed and combination punching. If Wilder is hitting air and getting tee'd off on each time, could we see him losing the will to engage? Would make for an ugly fight indeed if Wilder goes defensive and only throws the odd windmill...

I really believe we are going to be a methodical performance from Wilder, i think he knows Fury would on doing his thing with the jerky head and body movement, and i believe Wilder would use a lot of his jab in this fight. Wilder has great speed and he can time any HW and land if he gets it right.

Comment

tyson isnt that accurate but he does have timing

i guess we will see soon enough

Comment

I think so. That'll be one of the key things in a Fury win, to make Wilder hesitant to throw. Once you're hesitate against a smart boxer, they can start to read everything like a book.

You don't even need to be very heavy handed. Just being sharp with good timing will usually do it. If he can consistently counter Wilder, then Wilder will start to over think and that can be his downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I really believe we are going to be a methodical performance from Wilder
          This.

He would be too stupid to try and jump on Fury. It could very well be Wilder on points tonight.

BUT

If Wilder DOES try and jump on Fury, wasting a ton of energy in the meantime, he could even be knocked out.

Comment

You cant walk through shots from a man as big as fury. People are deluded if they think wilder is jsut going to brush them off. Hes getting hit clean and hard and often

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              You cant walk through shots from a man as big as fury. People are deluded if they think wilder is jsut going to brush them off. Hes getting hit clean and hard and often
              Exactly.

If it was that easy, loads of guys would've walked through Floyd wouldn't they?

His power wasn't huge, but at the end of the day, nobody likes being hit with sharp counter punches. I don't care how good your chin is or how hard the other guy hits, it still makes you hesitate.

Comment

It's Fury's only chance and it will work for as long as he has the energy and concentration to do it flawlessly.

Comment

Of course. Fury is a 250lbs man who gets alot of leverage on his punches and he throws straight down the line. Any of that punch can knock Wilder’s skinny azz out if timed right.

Comment

No he’s not active enough nor powerful enough to do that

Comment

Working...
                    X