• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 3 Fights I Really Want To See

Wilder VS Joshua
    Spence VS Crawford
    Andrade VS Charlo

I still haven't decided any winners these fights are honestly too close to call but in Boxing today these are the fights I believe matter the most and are the ones I want to see. who do you think would win? I wonder who people would pick and why

Originally posted by crillz View Post
    Wilder VS Joshua
    Spence VS Crawford
    Andrade VS Charlo

I still haven't decided any winners these fights are honestly too close to call but in Boxing today these are the fights I believe matter the most and are the ones I want to see. who do you think would win? I wonder who people would pick and why
    Wilder beats AJ, AJ just cant take a wilder punch
    Spence beats Crawford, crawford cant take it as well and he gives it.
    Charlo KO andrade and its not even close.

Comment

I got Joshua, Crawford and Andrade.

Comment

Andrade will never fight Charlo. He already pulled out once and turned down a career high payday. He’s shook

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Wilder beats AJ, AJ just cant take a wilder punch
          Spence beats Crawford, crawford cant take it as well and he gives it.
          Charlo KO andrade and its not even close.
          I thought those things too initially but then I started thinking about how AJ pulls it back together when seriously hurt, he boxed very well against Parker and managed to turn the fight around against Klitschko and he used lots of skill to do that and he ko'ed Wladimir so imagine if Wilder DOES hurt AJ but doesn't finish him and AJ begins to box him? we saw against Luis Ortiz that Wilder isn't the most tactically sound, he wings a lot of shots and keeps his feet very wide, he keeps his hands low and does so many things that AJ can take advantage of it's just difficult. if Wilder finds himself in a situation where he's once again relying on a big bomb to win he could be screwed

Spence can definitely beat Crawford but I have seen Errol get hands put on him by Brook and Terrence would do it worst, also Spence isn't that 1 punch ko guy he has to unravel many shots with pressure which is difficult when you got a guy like Crawford who DOES have that 1 shot ko power punching back at you, with the skill level Crawford has and the desire to win he has it's not so black and white for me.

Demetrius is a talent who hasn't had that opponent to make him yet, each time he was close to getting those fights they fell apart most recently with Billy Joe. That being said we haven't seen the best of Demetrius, I think Jermall has incredible power but Demetrius has the necessary skills to nullify the fight and make it more of a chess match. Demetrius matches him him in size and might just possess more tools when it comes to tactical Boxing I can't just write him off so easy even though I know what the Charlo's do

too close to call for me, my bad for the book lol

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            I got Joshua, Crawford and Andrade.
            A lot of people write off Demetrius Andrade and they have for years and all along I just been in disbelief about that, the guy always finds a way to win and always looks for the knock out if he can get it

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Andrade will never fight Charlo. He already pulled out once and turned down a career high payday. He’s shook
              I think there was a little more to it than that, I have to do my homework on it when I get a chance I'll try to find articles about it but I believe there was issues regarding the business, I remember seeing Andrade call them out not too long ago before he moved up and even now at 160 he hasn't shyed away from his desire to fight either Charlo brother

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                I thought those things too initially but then I started thinking about how AJ pulls it back together when seriously hurt, he boxed very well against Parker and managed to turn the fight around against Klitschko and he used lots of skill to do that and he ko'ed Wladimir so imagine if Wilder DOES hurt AJ but doesn't finish him and AJ begins to box him? we saw against Luis Ortiz that Wilder isn't the most tactically sound, he wings a lot of shots and keeps his feet very wide, he keeps his hands low and does so many things that AJ can take advantage of it's just difficult. if Wilder finds himself in a situation where he's once again relying on a big bomb to win he could be screwed

Spence can definitely beat Crawford but I have seen Errol get hands put on him by Brook and Terrence would do it worst, also Spence isn't that 1 punch ko guy he has to unravel many shots with pressure which is difficult when you got a guy like Crawford who DOES have that 1 shot ko power punching back at you, with the skill level Crawford has and the desire to win he has it's not so black and white for me.

Demetrius is a talent who hasn't had that opponent to make him yet, each time he was close to getting those fights they fell apart most recently with Billy Joe. That being said we haven't seen the best of Demetrius, I think Jermall has incredible power but Demetrius has the necessary skills to nullify the fight and make it more of a chess match. Demetrius matches him him in size and might just possess more tools when it comes to tactical Boxing I can't just write him off so easy even though I know what the Charlo's do

too close to call for me, my bad for the book lol
                Oh is their a shot for AJ to win OF COURSE, but from what I seen, AJ getting rocked here and there and hurt bad by wlad I think he wont survive a wilder punch thats what im thinking, and I hear ya when you talk about skills etc theirs a reason Molina felt safe to try and win vs Wilder and he didnt against AJ and that cause AJ has teh skills to really get to you where wilder you can escape but the problem is WHEN WILDER LANDS! and he will LAND! and thats what Im putting my faith into is that AJ wont survive that punch.

Spence can get it done and easily imo, spence isnt as heavy handed as peopel think but he puts it together, crawford isnt as elusive as people think benevidez touche him at will in the early rounds and benavidez telagrapghs EVERYTHING, I think spence will try to boxing em be on the back foot but all the while losing the rounds to the more assertive dictator of the tempo/style/adn pace of the fight and when the fight breaks out crawford wont be able to go blow for blow or win exchanges so everything a lil fight breaks out crawford will be leaving them the more damged, till it piles up and spence gets em.

andrade is a bum, looks good when teh chance to look good is tehre look horrible with anyone who puts up a resitence. Charlo will kick down that door and put hands on andrade till andrade BODY QUIT and i predict in the first 4 rounds.

Comment

Thurman vs Spence would be hella better

Comment

Those are great I want all of those too. I want Loma vs Garcia, Loma vs Crawford, Charlo vs GGG, Canelo vs Jacobs, Usyk vs Joshua, Ortiz vs Joshua, Pacquiao vs Thurman, Spence vs Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                    X