Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Fury Actually Defeated Wilder How Damaging To His Resume ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn’t even be Fury’s best win. It’d just look bad on Wilder due to the inactivity and the REASON for that inactivity.

Few years ago Fury is a clear favorite. I’d be surprised if he pulled it off but not shocked. We know he *had* it in him...but....yeeeah.

Wilder would never get a shot again most likely if AJ hangs on to most of those titles.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
      If Fury wins then he wins. Nobody is going to f'in cry over it. Jesus you sound like a bunch of salty women.
      Youre already crying ? And this is just one thread , i spared you Wilderettes from actually breaking down Wilders entire resume . lol

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        It wouldn’t even be Fury’s best win. It’d just look bad on Wilder due to the inactivity and the REASON for that inactivity.

Few years ago Fury is a clear favorite. I’d be surprised if he pulled it off but not shocked. We know he *had* it in him...but....yeeeah.

Wilder would never get a shot again most likely if AJ hangs on to most of those titles.
        Exactly which is why Wilder making a mistake .

Comment

If fury beats Wilder and Josh. He goes down as greatest british heavyweight of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            If fury beats Wilder and Josh. He goes down as greatest british heavyweight of all times.
            No he doesn't. There's a man by the name of Lennox Lewis that holds that title

Comment

See, this is what I don't like and I can see it happening....as it always has. Let's say Fury beats Wilder, what is Eddie and Joshua gonna do!?

They're gonna run their scary asses towards Fury and promote a Joshua/Fury fight like a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight. If they'd be so eager to do that, then why not make a realistic deal with Wilder first?

I mean, the deal wasn't THE worst deal in the world, but why act so high and mighty when nobody in the US really knows AJ?

They talk so bad about Wilder, but as soon as Fury beats Wilder, they'll swear Wilder was this huge threat to Fury and Fury overcame it to become this huge threat to Joshua.

It's getting old, man. Seriously.

The media did the same with Bute back in the day. They called him a bum with a padded record, but as soon as Froch bounced back from the Ward loss by knocking out Bute, "suddenly", Froch was "back".

How could Froch be "back", if he beat a "bum"? I can see Eddie and AJ doing the same with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                See, this is what I don't like and I can see it happening....as it always has. Let's say Fury beats Wilder, what is Eddie and Joshua gonna do!?

They're gonna run their scary asses towards Fury and promote a Joshua/Fury fight like a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight. If they'd be so eager to do that, then why not make a realistic deal with Wilder first?

I mean, the deal wasn't THE worst deal in the world, but why act so high and mighty when nobody in the US really knows AJ?

They talk so bad about Wilder, but as soon as Fury beats Wilder, they'll swear Wilder was this huge threat to Fury and Fury overcame it to become this huge threat to Joshua.

It's getting old, man. Seriously.

The media did the same with Bute back in the day. They called him a bum with a padded record, but as soon as Froch bounced back from the Ward loss by knocking out Bute, "suddenly", Froch was "back".

How could Froch be "back", if he beat a "bum"? I can see Eddie and AJ doing the same with Wilder.
                Everyone is a threat to Fury right now!

Aj not being known in the US is completely irreevant as well. Why? Because Wilder isnt even that known...

Not only that, the fight would be in the UK whether it’s Wilder or Fury and we ALL have known Fury-Aj has been a bigger fight than wilder-aj (ij the Uk) and Fury beating Wilder only makes it an even bigger spectacle.

Bute was given s hit for not joining the tourney and staying in Canada and then trying to let everyone else fight each other. Bute was never a bum, but he just wasnt looked upon favorably because of that.

Fury and AJ has always been a goal. Luckily Wilder might get a hold of Fury first as Fury vs AJ would have been worst case scenario if Wilder woulda been left out.

But even worse than that now would be if he loses to Fury at this stage.
                Last edited by NearHypnos; 08-02-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Fury handled Clinchko with ease.

Wilder beating Fury puts Wilder up big time.

Comment

Why do you care? Wilder is willing to take a risk, unlike some...

Comment

If Fury defeated Wilder it means he had more guts than AJ because he was willing to test his skills against Wilder's power where AJ wouldn't.

We all know Wilder has a weak resume. The only thing weaker right now is AJ's courage.

Comment

Working...
                      X