Carl Froch would knock Golovkin out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch would knock Golovkin out.

It has to be said.

I dont think jacobs did anything spectacular tonight, a little movement but mostly size and robustness made it a very very close fight.

Froch is bigger, stronger, hits harder, has more stamina and has a better chin than jacobs, he also gives you a reciept for everything you land.

This isnt a knock on golovkin but i dont think his style would work well on a super middleweight beast like froch. Who would actually back golovkin into a corner and bludgeon HIM which nobody has done so far.

Btw i also think prime kessler beats golovkin.
    Last edited by NakiFan; 03-19-2017, 03:58 AM.

Not sure about knockout but he'd certainly of beat him from pillar to post.

Comment

I think Jacobs is much better and faster boxer Froch ever was.

Comment

i would agree if froch and jacobs fought alike which is not the case, garbage argument

Comment

Jacobs is much faster than Carl Froch. Froch is 1 dimensional, and doesn't know how to fight on long range.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Jacobs is much faster than Carl Froch. Froch is 1 dimensional, and doesn't know how to fight on long range.
            Froch would have knocked jacobs the **** out. I never saw froch lose to dimitry pirog level opponents by KTFO and he has far better wins than jacobs.

Also froch certainly did know how to fight at long range, see Abraham, Kessler 2 and Groves 2.

And he actually FOUGHT at long range, i.e did damage, not just run like jacobs.

Now, **** off.

Comment

in front of 80,000 at Wembley

Comment

Not now he won't. He would've wrecked him back then though.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  Froch would have knocked jacobs the **** out. I never saw froch lose to dimitry pirog level opponents by KTFO and he has far better wins than jacobs.

Also froch certainly did know how to fight at long range, see Abraham, Kessler 2 and Groves 2.

And he actually FOUGHT at long range, i.e did damage, not just run like jacobs.

Now, **** off.
                  Against a limited Abraham that is, a simple Jab from a bigger man would be enough to outbox Abraham. Carl Froch didn't even look good with Kessler, and Kessler is 1 dimensional as one could be. He was out boxing Kessler at long range, and that is because Kessler was looking like an idiot trying to rush in Carl Froch who obviously has a jab, Kessler doesn't jab, he rarely does that, but Froch does it constantly, but when paired against a fighter with also a good jab, he puts himself wide open with left hooks too often and gets tagged at long range while his offense at long range is completely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Against a limited Abraham that is, a simple Jab from a bigger man would be enough to outbox Abraham. Carl Froch didn't even look good with Kessler, and Kessler is 1 dimensional as one could be. He was out boxing Kessler at long range, and that is because Kessler was looking like an idiot trying to rush in Carl Froch who obviously has a jab.
                    Kessler is one dimensional, but Golovkin is not?

Comment

Working...
                    X