Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna El Chacal vs The Jackal.

Comment

I don't know but if I were Frampton's opponent I would definitely be making sure VADA were involved. Guy is blatant.

Comment

Frampton by UD.

Santa Cruz is basically a tough guy with work-rate, if Frampton gets his conditioning right he should make him look as average as he is.

Comment

I've got LSC over The Jacket in dis.

Comment

Rigo "El Chacal" means "The Jackal"

Comment

The jacket get worn out and walk over! Mismatch!!!!

Comment

The Jacket

I think LSC's volume and pressure will overwhelm Frampton. Don't see Frampton being able to handle it. He's a lovely boxer on the outside, but on the inside he looks very vulnerable. Leo might even stop him late.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  I really do no, for a second, believe Quigg is 5'8''. I've met him several times and he is lucky to be 5'6''.
                  Quigg fought very tentatively against Frampton as well. I think Leo will accept the risk and pour it on Frampton. Maybe Frampton hits a home run, but if he doesn't the pressure will be too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Quigg fought very tentatively against Frampton as well. I think Leo will accept the risk and pour it on Frampton. Maybe Frampton hits a home run, but if he doesn't the pressure will be too much for him.
                    This too. When Quigg did eventually start pouring on he pressure, around 9 if I'm not mistaken, Frampton struggled. Like most sharp boxers with quick counters, they hate guys who can throw multiple punches and mess with their timing.

I reckon Frampton should stay at 122, he's the man there and can have some good opponents.

Comment

Quigg is a massive man. He cuts a lot of height and weight to make 122 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X