Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This feels like Pwill vs Quintana all over again..Margarito Jr., Provo, got whipped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feels like Pwill vs Quintana all over again..Margarito Jr., Provo, got whipped

I can't even say he got exposed because there's been a few of us that have been saying Provo is a hypejob, for a while. You people need to know the difference between having a fan friendly style and being good. Just like with PWill, Provo has a lot of flaws to compete at the elite level. You know what Provo is going to do, plod forward, eat punches, and keep throwing punches.

Provo is nothing more than an average, tough fighter. He's a smaller replica of Margarito. I was hoping Dulorme would get a chance to expose him but Algieri beat him to it.

[QUOTE=cotto#1p4p;14664129]I can't even say he got exposed because there's been a few of us that have been saying Provo is a hypejob, for a while. You people need to know the difference between having a fan friendly style and being good. Just like with PWill, Provo has a lot of flaws to compete at the elite level. You know what Provo is going to do, plod forward, eat punches, and keep throwing punches.

Provo is nothing more than an average, tough fighter. He's a smaller replica of Margarito. I was hoping Dulorme would get a chance to expose him but Algieri beat him to it.[/QUOTE

Not that I agree with you, but being a smaller replica of Antonio margarito, is a damm good compliment

In his prime Antonio margarita was a bad bad dude and Floyd mayweather bluntly avoided him.

No one ever said that Ruslan was the second coming of Ali, the hype he has gotten is because of his personality and power.

Soo what exactly was exposed here after he knocks down a unbeaten fighter 3 times ?

Comment

I can see the similarities. I believe Williams is in another class than Provo though. Maybe in terms of skill they are similar.

Provo is overrated in terms of being a top level fighter, but put him in there with guys like Matthysse, Rios, Garcia, Maidana, and you are talking about some incredible action fights.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        I can't even say he got exposed because there's been a few of us that have been saying Provo is a hypejob, for a while. You people need to know the difference between having a fan friendly style and being good. Just like with PWill, Provo has a lot of flaws to compete at the elite level. You know what Provo is going to do, plod forward, eat punches, and keep throwing punches.

Provo is nothing more than an average, tough fighter. He's a smaller replica of Margarito. I was hoping Dulorme would get a chance to expose him but Algieri beat him to it.
        Williams KOed Quintana in a rematch. Margarito destroyed Cotto. And before the stoppage in the rematch, it looked like Margarito was coming on. Just like he was doing in the first fight. Cotto got a gift stoppage in his hometown.

Comment

Prime Margarito?? Is that the plaster version??

Comment

4 cotto avis in 5 posts. lol

It was obvious Provodnikov was limited but dangerous if he's given the circumstances/opportunities to dominate.

Comment

No. Because Provodnikov forces you to be on top of your game for 12-rounds to beat him by one point, all while getting hit with thunderous shots and getting your eye shut.

"Algeiri put on a boxing clinic doe."

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Williams KOed Quintana in a rematch. Margarito destroyed Cotto. And before the stoppage in the rematch, it looked like Margarito was coming on. Just like he was doing in the first fight. Cotto got a gift stoppage in his hometown.
                Stop trolling nalgarita queen. Im sure its nice to get picked up by marg whenever you call a cab

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                  Stop trolling nalgarita queen. Im sure its nice to get picked up by marg whenever you call a cab
                  What am I trolling about? What did I say that was false?

Comment

Working...
                  X