No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: If I'm Not Dead, We're Moving Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    Saying Collazo was a former world champion is a joke. When Thurman fought Collazo, and was almost KO'd by a bodyshot, was right after he ducked a young Spence, and right after the great Amir Khan totally beat the piss out of Collazo.

Now I hear Crawford is going to fight the same, but older Collazo? WTF
    No, it's a fact.

He wasn't almost KO'd, he didn't even go down. He was hurt, big difference. Keep hating tho. The last time Thurman fought, Spence wasn't even a champion.

Comment

The welterweight kingpin is back in action and all I see is hate smh

#1 baby

Comment

Keith "Not Dead" Thurman

Comment

Thurman is going to come back

People are bashing Thurman left and right, but I am glad he come back. I hope Thurman prove wrong to all those Rambo couches, Keyboard warriors who are bashing him and his critics.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            No, it's a fact.

He wasn't almost KO'd, he didn't even go down. He was hurt, big difference. Keep hating tho. The last time Thurman fought, Spence wasn't even a champion.
            If Collazo wasn't semi-shot he could have finished the job. You are right, Collazo did win a belt briefly, back in 2005. Thurman fought him 10 yrs after that when he ducked Spence...the first time. Neither had belts at the time.

Comment

This guy is apparantly such a coward yet his resume ****s all over spences and crawford. Spence is fighting a lightweight and crawford is going after collazo, and u crackheads want to call thurman a coward? Really???

Comment

Maybe a coward but his resume is better than Crawford`s and Spence`s combined. I mean, Spence fights Mikey next. And Crawford probably fights Collazo, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  This guy is apparantly such a coward yet his resume ****s all over spences and crawford. Spence is fighting a lightweight and crawford is going after collazo, and u crackheads want to call thurman a coward? Really???
                  Crawford has a better resume. Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter are awful, just awful (champions). They are C level fighters.

Also, these guys "Keith, Shawn, and Danny" won't fight either Terrence or Errol.

Thurman is a punk and will be humbled if and when he steps up.

Welterweight is a 2 dog race and Keith aint even a puppy in this yard

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Maybe a coward but his resume is better than Crawford`s and Spence`s combined. I mean, Spence fights Mikey next. And Crawford probably fights Collazo, lol.
                    Crawford offered Danny Garcia the fight. Danny refused.

Crawford trying to get Khan right now. Khan not jumping on it.

Crawford wants to fight Spence. Spence keeps talking about being on the other side of the street even though both guys are literally standing right next to each other - and not on a street at all. Maybe Errol was drinking too much?

Lmfao at "man down..if it's a LIGHTWEIGHT" hiding behind promoters LOL..

Only thing you can ask of a fighter is to stay busy and Terrence is doing that
                    Last edited by Bjl12; 12-09-2018, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Spence and Crawford are 2 overrated bum killers. Thurman is better boxer than both.

Comment

Working...
                      X