Compiled Media Scores for Wilder-Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Shows how naive you are.

It's not just corruption when they keep the middleweight title on Canelo despite the failed tests, it's also corruption when they strip Stevenson to try to trick people into thinking Ward vs Kovalev is "lineal."
    Arn't you same guy who is always reminding people that there is no connection between Ring titles and lineal titles?

Comment

Yeah and Foreman and Floyd Sr. had Wilder.

Let's be real, no one is ever completely objective when scoring a fight. Everyone has biases for/against fighters that colors their scorecards. It's just being human. That's why smart fighters go for KOs. There's no arguing a KO..

Comment

Because Wilder is Showtime's top star. Oscar has a grudge against Haymon and has used Ring to harm Haymon fighters consistently.
        It's a magazine. It's not that deep.

Now let's talk about the corrupt organizations doing PBC fighters big favors and screwing over non-pbc fighters like Machado when Davis was elevated and he was demoted because Davis beat a guy who'd not won in years and was moving up.

Allowing Stevenson to not face a mandatory in years, keeping Thurman as a WBA champion etc; etc;

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
          If you have extra sources can you post them in my thread?
          *crickets*.
          I can only find 3 experts that gave the fight to Wilder. Do you really not have any more?
          *crickets*.
          If there are sources that should be on the list tell me in the thread. If there are sources that should not be on the list tell me in the thread.
          *crickets*.
          Fine. Tell me in the thread who should be disqualified and why.
          *crickets*.
          WBC-WTF-STFU "helps" compile the media sources for the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Arn't you same guy who is always reminding people that there is no connection between Ring titles and lineal titles?
            This clown is so PBC he's also anti-Top Rank to the point he gave his p4p top 5 and refused to put Lomachenko and Crawford in it and had Hurd in it and then gave the excuse "I go for who has more belts", yet he didn't have Crawford ranked when he had all four belts at 140 and damn sure won't rank Lomachenko after tomorrow.

He's still to reveal his name. I can check his credentials in a heartbeat. He's a PBC fanboy and nothing more. Who'd pay him? He's embarrassing himself. If he's paid to embarrass the PBC then he's earning his money otherwise whoever is "paying him", they may want their money back.

Comment

Because Wilder is Showtime's top star. Oscar has a grudge against Haymon and has used Ring to harm Haymon fighters consistently.
              If Wilder is Showtime's top star then they need to follow HBO out of boxing pronto!

Comment

WBC-WTF-STFU "helps" compile the media sources for the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  This clown is so PBC he's also anti-Top Rank to the point he gave his p4p top 5 and refused to put Lomachenko and Crawford in it and had Hurd in it and then gave the excuse "I go for who has more belts", yet he didn't have Crawford ranked when he had all four belts at 140 and damn sure won't rank Lomachenko after tomorrow.

He's still to reveal his name. I can check his credentials in a heartbeat. He's a PBC fanboy and nothing more. Who'd pay him? He's embarrassing himself. If he's paid to embarrass the PBC then he's earning his money otherwise whoever is "paying him", they may want their money back.
                  Lol .. the more he talks, the less people believe what he's saying.

Just like Wilder, as a matter of fact!

Comment

Lol .. the more he talks, the less people believe what he's saying.

Just like Wilder, as a matter of fact!
                    I think at best people thought he was a paid shill for PBC now it's to the point people just think he's a fanboy and is nowhere near the events.

His stories and claims get more ridiculous. I blocked him but brought him back for the comedy because it's genuinely hilarious.

Comment

Yes I am, because a lot of people have been tricked.

Comment

Working...
                      X