Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder gonna knock the tea and crumpets out of crack head Tyson in 12. Cant wait to hear Tyson fans excuse when their latest God get his ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Havoctka View Post
      Wilder gonna knock the tea and crumpets out of crack head Tyson in 12. Cant wait to hear Tyson fans excuse when their latest God get his ass kicked.
      In 12? Damn how did you come up with such a small window for your prediction?

Comment

Tyson gonna run like he gonna buy crack before the po po raid the crack house Wilder catches crack head in 12

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          You noobs dont know sht about boxing. Why dont you millenial phags go pull up those queer azz skinny jeans and take some more selfies next to your boyfriends.

Fury will make wilder look like a dummy that he is and you guys can bump this later.

Wilder is a glorified Thunderbox fighter. You young punks know that show? Probably not cuz ya dont know much about anything.
          I cant stand either fighter but to say Fury destroys Wilder, go back in your box you must be a troll.

Comment

In most cases you tend to go with the boxer beating the puncher

The only thing is Wilder is levels above Fury athletically and it’ll be a tall task to keep Wilder off him the whole fight

Wilder only needs 1 and it doesn’t even have to be flush

Could go either way

Can’t wait for Saturday

Comment

I want Fury to win as much as anyone and obviously he is the more skillful fighter but based on his last performance which is the only guideline we have Wilder should KO that version of Fury as he will have enough chances to land

is it really that stupid to believe a fighter who has been out for 3 years sniffin lines eating kebabs and drinking pints and only fought 2 doormen would lose to the current active HW champion?

Comment

Wilder is going to knock Fury out. And yes I will bump this later.

Comment

OP, sounds like Wilder lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    how does Fury do it? Not saying he can’t. I want him too.

The consensus seems to be that he’ll feint and fiddle his way through like he did again Wlad using lots of lateral movement . I can’t see that being the best way to go for 36 minutes even if he is a better boxer. In my head I can’t help but think he better off pushing Wilder back from the bell.
                    Wilder will land but unless he lands that money punch Tyson Fury can go 36 minutes using lateral movement. I mean at some point Wlder's right hand will not bail him out. If Wilder struggles with Fury's movement then this is going to be a long and frustrating fight for Wilder and the fight could become very boring where not that much happens.

I do hope to see an aggressive Wilder that will take the fight to Fury and not let Fury's unorthodox style throw him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                      Wilder can’t box, this is why he hasn’t got a huge following amongst “his people”.

He has a punchers chance to beat AJ and Fury but nothing else
                      He can knock you the f out though. And his followers has nothing to with his ability

Comment

Working...
                      X