Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions, FOX Sports Announce 2019 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
    Canelo making more in 1 fight than all pbc fighters combined
    So what's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
      except only porter and mikey aren’t fighting cans out of your list
      All your favorites fight cans ALL the time so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        I fell asleep reading about the matchups.. thats all you need to know.
        That your an old man falling asleep on the couch..Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
          Dana White need to buy the PBC off Al Haymon
          FOH! white needs to stay where he is period cuz Al is holding it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Are we not allowed to complain about poor fights because they're on free tv??
            They may not be the elite match ups but they are good match ups & they work their way to the paydays. If you get a decent haircut for free & don't clean up then shut up or go pay for a good hair cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Crazy. A lot of fun match-ups in there. That was basically a mic drop. Good job PBC. Some decent match-ups after plenty of shieeeeeet you've provided us.
              That's not true. They have been held it down for a couple of years already & the only reason you happy now is cuz Manny is there. I see you!

Comment

• Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                I don't care to see Berto, Josesito Lopez, Lamont Peterson, Robert Guerrero, Devon Alexander, etc etc fight on TV again. And take Santa Cruz with you if he's facing retreads. Seriously, I like a lot of PBC fighters.....I just don't care for their matchmaking.
                If they are better than every other promotion/team then WHY are YOU not complaining about them?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i'm guessing this is a practice run? lets tune in starting in may to see the real fights
                  Your still practicing on trying to hate on good fighters & promote the losing fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I think the risk that Haymon is taking is having Wilder vs. Fury PPV in December, Pacquiao vs. Broner PPV in January, and Spence Jr. vs. Garcia PPV in March! If the price is $49.99 per fight, then he's good, but if it's $69.99 per fight, then one of those will flop!

(...)
                    ... Al Haymon was actually forced into these kind of "risks" by some recent developments in the market... In fact, Al Haymon should have made these kind of fights since 2015, but he didn't... right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... Al Haymon was actually forced into these kind of "risks" by some recent developments in the market... In fact, Al Haymon should have made these kind of fights since 2015, but he didn't... right?
                      PBC has been giving good fights since 2015! For example, here are some highlights from 2015:

March 7: Thurman vs. Guerrero
                      April 4: Stevenson vs. Bika
                      April 11: Garcia vs. Peterson
                      April 11: Andy lee vs. Quillen
                      April 24; Dirrell vs. Jack
                      April 24: Jacobs vs. Truax
                      May 9: Figueroa vs. Burns
                      May 23: Dirrell vs. DeGale
                      May 29: Khan vs. Algieri
                      June 20: Broner vs. Porter
                      July 11: Thurman vs. Collazo
                      August 29: LSC vs. Mares
                      September 6: Dirrell vs. Rubio
                      September 12: Bundrage vs. Charlo
                      October 16: Cleverly vs. Fonfara
                      October 17: Peterson vs. Diaz

I would say that's a pretty good line-up, and I can't think of any other organization that did a better job! Can you?

Comment

Working...
                      X