Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Brandon Cook - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Brandon Cook - Face To Face at Presser

Munguia, Cook Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The final press conference took place for the Canelo vs. GGG 2 undercard, with Mexican middleweight star Jaime Munguia (30-0, 25 KOs), rugged Canadian contender Brandon "Bad Boy" Cook (20-1, 13 KOs), former IBF Middleweight World Champion David Lemieux (39-4, 33 KOs), Irish warrior Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (28-2, 20 KOs), former four-division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (46-2, 38 KOs), and experienced Mexican warrior Moises "Moi" Fuentes (25-5-1, 14 KOs) taking part.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That from the floor photo angle makes it look like Cook is going to get obliterated.

Comment

Great, I feel bad for Brandon Cook. Has to fight a weight bully that looks ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        That from the floor photo angle makes it look like Cook is going to get obliterated.
        That's why he's there...

U don't think Oscar is going to let his next Cash Cow...Fight anyone with a shot do U...!

Comment

Wasn't this the best guy Kanat Islam ever fought?

Comment

Is Cook a tomato can? Whatever the case he is a lamb to the slaughter. Hope he gets paid enough.

Comment

After both white boys, Cook and G-string, lose on Saturday, all the mass shooters on this site will be getting their guns ready in anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                After both white boys, Cook and G-string, lose on Saturday, all the mass shooters on this site will be getting their guns ready in anger.
                I hope this is just a lowlife post and youre not this much of a lowlife in "real life". Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
                  I hope this is just a lowlife post and youre not this much of a lowlife in "real life". Good luck.
                  Look at the whiteboy shooting up the Madden videogame tournament, and tell me who are the low lifes.

Comment

Working...
                  X