Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who prefers girls with pretty face with below average body than..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love butterfaces. A lot of them have self-esteem issues so you don't have to try as hard.

Unfortunately, I'll bang a girl like that face down ass up most of the time, which can't be very good for her self-confidence. And I'm pretty sure the paper bag over her head during blow jobs aren't helping either.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      They say with men subtract 10 from the number given, so you banged 1 chick basically.

With women its the opposite add 10 to the number given that they have slept with lol
      who said that?

how was that possible when i had 7 gfs but whatever..

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        They say with men subtract 10 from the number given, so you banged 1 chick basically.

With women its the opposite add 10 to the number given that they have slept with lol
        American Pie Rule of Three:
        Divide the total number of women slept with by 3. So technically 11/3 = 3 women.

For women, multiply the number by three. So if a girl says she's slept with four dudes, it's really 4x3 = 12 dudes.

Comment

no i am the total opposite i'm totally cool with average looking faces on top of top tier bodies.

a good looking face with a body too skinny just doesn't do it for me. there's this one armenian chick at work all the dudes are thirsty over cause her face is easily a 8.5/10 but to me she's way too skinny. all bones.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
            American Pie Rule of Three:
            Divide the total number of women slept with by 3. So technically 11/3 = 3 women.

For women, multiply the number by three. So if a girl says she's slept with four dudes, it's really 4x3 = 12 dudes.
            is there a way to find out how many of them were black? for scientific purposes.

Comment

So u like trannys?

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                spoken like a true 23 year old.. when you hit "that age" it aint all about big booties, tittays, etc.

Dude, you are quoting me on stuff i never said. Also, who said i was 23?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  I meant there is probably a higher percentage of Asian men who would prefer face over body. Compared to Black men who most would prefer body over face.
                  Face is deceiving. I remember talking to this chick in the club, and after, under the regular lights, i dodged her and was talking to her friend. She looked cute in the club, but under regular light she was hideous. Most girls have average faces anyway. Make-up is known as sorcery in the black community. The thing about black chicks is that many don't really wear makeup or a lot of make up unless they have bad acne.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Super hot body but below average face?
                    I know guys like you., get a fat girl with a perfect face. Paradise for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I love butterfaces. A lot of them have self-esteem issues so you don't have to try as hard.

Unfortunately, I'll bang a girl like that face down ass up most of the time, which can't be very good for her self-confidence. And I'm pretty sure the paper bag over her head during blow jobs aren't helping either.
                      Pretty face girls are lazy and spoiled. In general, they only please themselves.

I'm looking for BDT. Ball Draining Technology. Shooting jizz like silly string.

Comment

Working...
                      X