Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN new heavyweight rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN isn't bible. So wilder is No1 because he blasted Brazil out? Fury would have stopped him within 12 rounds or won 12 rounds.
    Fury isd No1. Ruis is no2

Comment

Ortiz should be #4.

AJ maybe 5th.

Whyte is not a top 10 HW.

Comment

1. Fury
        2. Wilder
        3. Ruiz
        4. Ortiz
        5. Joshua

Comment

Anyone whos ranking Ruiz with his 3 belts below Wilder/Fury makes zero sense considering if Wilder won by decision vs AJ much less like Ruiz hed be being called an atg, unbeatable etc.etc same with Fury. You can't even base him being#1 off his body of work,Wilders looked completely 1 dimensional his entire career whenever not facing cans like brassiere. He was getting schooled by a footballer in gerald Washington then he was basically schooled by Fury after being out on his feet vs Fatboy Ortiz. I know for a fact Ruiz is better than Ortiz & will at least give a better fight.
          Last edited by kushking; 06-04-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Nonsense. You're scoring with compubox, compubox has been proven wrong hundreds of times and a lot of the time massively wrong. American fans quick to forget and forgive when one of their's gets beat and robs the other fighter. Disgrace to the sport.
            we all know Fury won. We also know that Wilder is an aberration, and awful KO waiting to happen.

Don't waste your time discussing with them. Let the time come again when Fury fights that neanderthal and KO's him.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              we all know Fury won. We also know that Wilder is an aberration, and awful KO waiting to happen.

Don't waste your time discussing with them. Let the time come again when Fury fights that neanderthal and KO's him.
              I think Fury basically won but he couldn't punch his way out of a case of mallomars much less ko an elite HW. Him & BJS are two peas in a pod as far as having brad pitt in snatch boxing ability without any ko power.(though he has enough to keep monsters away)

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Is there anything you little *****es won’t complain about?
                Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like the behavior I see on this forum. There's some entertainment value to it, but it's sometimes borderline shameful. Never seen guys get so offended and spiteful about another man's opinion @ sports. Used to be just politics and religion were the "forbidden" topics.

It's not everyone. I suspect the majority can just talk boxing without getting malicious, bitter, and downright catty. There's that small percentage that feel the clever, foul, profane, defamatory banter is the trendy or "sexy" thing to do.
                Nothing wrong with a friendly debate, but that line is consistently crossed...by both sides.
                Peace.

Comment

fury should be #1 not just based on winning the wilder fight because even if we are to accept the draw as legit fury still has a superior resume

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                    Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like the behavior I see on this forum. There's some entertainment value to it, but it's sometimes borderline shameful. Never seen guys get so offended and spiteful about another man's opinion @ sports. Used to be just politics and religion were the "forbidden" topics.

It's not everyone. I suspect the majority can just talk boxing without getting malicious, bitter, and downright catty. There's that small percentage that feel the clever, foul, profane, defamatory banter is the trendy or "sexy" thing to do.
                    Nothing wrong with a friendly debate, but that line is consistently crossed...by both sides.
                    Peace.
                    You fail to realize that espn is among the most biased networks around & that they're blatantly robbing fighters of their rightful place both financially & historically as far as legacy. They have votes in who gets picked for the hall of fame as well as fighter of the decade & foty etc. When these dirtbags have an agenda they can derail careers the same as corrupt judges like those that had parker beating Ruiz by robbery. I for 1 feel disgusted that the sport I love is controlled by blatantly transparent prejudiced mofos/conmen & ex stars trying to remain relevant by sheer biasedness.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      Anyone whos ranking Ruiz with his 3 belts below Wilder/Fury makes zero sense
                      I think Wilder beats Fury next time they fight and beats Ruiz if they fight. I think Fury beats Ruiz too therefore I got Ruiz at 3

Comment

Working...
                      X