4. Anthony Joshua
    5. Dillian Whyte
    6. Luis Ortiz
    7. Alexander Povetkin
    8. Joseph Parker
    9. Kubrat Pulev
    10. Oscar Rivas

TBRB should be up any time now.
    This ranking is a joke Ruiz has the best resume at heavyweight now & 3 belts so he should be #1.... Unless espn yet again moves the goalposts to hate on a mexican by changing their own criteria they been using to justify AJ being#1 hw. Suddenly Ruiz beat the dog sht outta AJ & made him QUIT so suddenly AJ is garbage bum who was never important anyways. These clowns need to gtfoh with that BS!!

Had Wilder Or Fury beaten AJ by decision they'd be being hailed as atg's. Boxing is full of RACIST biased chumps masquerading as journalist.

Comment

It's Rafael who puts these rankings together right? That's why Wilder is #1 lmao. His dumb@ss had Wilder winning the Fury fight just like he had Hurd winning the fight Vs Julian Williams. Dude doesn't know sh#t about scoring

Comment

Bothers me to have Fury above an actual champ though. Wouldn't argue about Fury in 3rd. Especially since he's about to fight someone we've never heard of.

Otherwise, looks about right.

Comment

Fat Dan does these rankings and he hates Fury because Tyson called him a fat ba*ta*d on twitter.

That's the reason he scored the fight to Wilder, he's a biased moron, and he's fat.

Comment

Is there anything you little *****es won’t complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Bothers me to have Fury above an actual champ though. Wouldn't argue about Fury in 3rd. Especially since he's about to fight someone we've never heard of.

Otherwise, looks about right.
              Agreed, should be 1. Wilder, 2. Ruiz, 3. Fury.

I don't think Fury will ever show up consistently at his best (which is admittedly very good.) I'd also pick Wilder to beat Ruiz, no question, though who wouldn't love to see this fight? Would be brutal....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Agreed, should be 1. Wilder, 2. Ruiz, 3. Fury.

I don't think Fury will ever show up consistently at his best (which is admittedly very good.) I'd also pick Wilder to beat Ruiz, no question, though who wouldn't love to see this fight? Would be brutal....
                Wilder/Ruiz sounds soooo damn good right about now.

Agreed about Fury being inconsistent. People seem to forget this and that his 4 recent fights will consist of 3 nobodies. I mean, LITERAL nobodies. I can't call you the #1 HW if you have no belt and you've fought only 1 guy with a pulse in the last several years, and got a draw from it.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Ortiz should be at #9, not #6. Move Povetkin, Parker and Pulev up one.
                  Povetkin has literally done nothing since he lost so how does that make any sense? and parker lost 2 in a row then beat a gut who was 17-1-1..your post stinks of biased

Comment

i love the fake outrage about wilder being one!

"they have him ahead of the guy he lost to"...except he didnt lose to fury lol...and espn has no ties to wilder....espn has ties to fury and still has wilder ahead

suck on it you crybaby supporters of a mentally ill quitter

Comment

Here is why Wilder is 1. Just knocked out dominic in 1 round. 40 plus fights. made history in defenses (the only heavy to date that has such defenses marking him in history) fury, u could argue won or even wilder won. Or the draw....it was razor thin close with those tic for tact early rounds and 2 knock downs. Theres a rematch set up so we will see what fury can truly do. For right now fury is fighting a complete bum.....wilder has ortiz and fury, Tough schedule. Wilder may not be the most technical but with the body of work the defenses and future lined up fights there is no qustion at all that he is the number 1 heavyweight right now. U would have to be blind a British fan or just focused on hating him to not see it. give it a rest......

Comment

Working...
                      X