Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Haney is really pursuing a title shot against Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike Teo, Haney is a top talent and actually wants the fight.

If he takes an L, big deal. Learning experience and maybe we can get away from the “if he has a L he’s a bum” mentality that’s plagued boxing over the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      maybe we can get away from the “if he has a L he’s a bum” mentality that’s plagued boxing over the last decade.
      Won't happen. People lose and we all shit on them and say they should retire. It's not right but it's how the fans deal with things.

Comment

Bob have a little Tournament with Commey and Lopez, if they win their next fight they face each other and the winner gets Loma. To me doing it that way makes the Loma fight BIGGER! Haney is likely going to have to wait awhile. He won't get Loma for a long time considering how slow the WBC moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          That Linares fight to me showed Loma is more beatable at 135 than any other division he's been at.

I like this move. If he loses its a great learning experience. If he wins the boxing world is his oyster & then mfers can make some real Floyd comparisons.

And hearing Devin talk recently I think he's a smart cat with a plan & I don't foresee him fighting at 30. I think this CTE sh^t is gonna have more cats getting in, making moves & getting out.
          Wasn’t that Linares fight more about Loma tearing his right labrum in right shoulder early on?

Comment

Haney would be his third best rival.

Comment

Haney would fu@k Lopez up.

Comment

If Haney signed with bob he would never let him fight Loma. Similar to how he never let Floyd fight cotto and Oscar. But Loma probably wins now

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Bob have a little Tournament with Commey and Lopez, if they win their next fight they face each other and the winner gets Loma. To me doing it that way makes the Loma fight BIGGER! Haney is likely going to have to wait awhile. He won't get Loma for a long time considering how slow the WBC moves.
                  Loma fights who after Campbell though? That little Bob tournament won't be done for a while.

Comment

Haney and Lopez both have tremendous upside. Their only issue is that they have had relatively soft opposition. I want to see what happens when they start getting touched up. Loma will touch them up. Can they handle it? Make the fights and we will soon see.

Comment

These young guns aren’t ready for loma, but they sure will be in a few years. No point rushing him to fight lomachenko, it doesn’t matter if a fighter takes an L, some fighters never recover from there loss so why not make it for as much money as possible which isn’t right now

Comment

Working...
                      X