Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Canelos loss to TBE Mayweather is what drove him to PED’s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Canelos loss to TBE Mayweather is what drove him to PED’s?

Floyd totally dismantled him and gave a boxing lesson.

Do you think this is when canela decided to start abusing PED’s?

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Lol oh man this should get interesting

Comment

I think he was being fed a low dose of HGH and some other steroid to help him fight grown man while he was still a teenager and his young 20's. Like they did with Messi. This gave him his unhuman neck and chin.

Difference is that Messi was diagnozed with a HGH deficit and was like 1.30 of height and needed the treatment.

He stopped the roids for the Floyd fight and then continued to use them after it. Until he was caught in Mexico taking clenbuterol. Now we don't know. He might be using something that's not detectable in low doses. His body looked so different at the GGG rematch. But most commentators decided to remain silent about it.

Comment

Absolutely.thats exactly why people in America can care less about him.

Comment

I think he’s long been on them he went pro at 14 thats not right.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            I think he was being fed a low dose of HGH and some other steroid to help him fight grown man while he was still a teenager and his young 20's. Like they did with Messi. This gave him his unhuman neck and chin.

Difference is that Messi was diagnozed with a HGH deficit and was like 1.30 of height and needed the treatment.

He stopped the roids for the Floyd fight and then continued to use them after it. Until he was caught in Mexico taking clenbuterol. Now we don't know. He might be using something that's not detectable in low doses. His body looked so different at the GGG rematch. But most commentators decided to remain silent about it.
            Yeah this actually has a lot of truth people don’t want to hear about messi tho but no matter how amazing he is he still chokes on the biggest stage and his latest choke to Liverpool was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Yeah this actually has a lot of truth people don’t want to hear about messi tho but no matter how amazing he is he still chokes on the biggest stage and his latest choke to Liverpool was amazing.
              I don't know man. Messi could already have a world cup and an american cup if he didn't have such bad colleagues. He can't do everything.

He might choke a bit but still, it's a team game.

Comment

Canelo is clean and lost a a competitive debatable decision to the TBE.

Comment

Warcanelito!!!!!!! Haters gonna hate!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

I think so he said if Floyd does it why not me? They all should imo

Comment

Working...
                    X