Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: I'll Move Up For 'Personal' Lomachenko Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: I'll Move Up For 'Personal' Lomachenko Rematch

Gary Russell Jr. wants to fight Leo Santa Cruz and Gervonta Davis, in that order. The opponent Russell most hopes to face, however, is Vasiliy Lomachenko. Russell suffered the only loss of his professional career to Lomachenko, who won a majority decision over the WBC featherweight champion in June 2014.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Russell will never get over that L.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      It has destroyed him. Gave up the will to fight more than once a year because that memory of that loss haunts him to his core.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        It has destroyed him. Gave up the will to fight more than once a year because that memory of that loss haunts him to his core.
        and a second L might kill him.

Comment

The ridiculous ignorant crap Wilder is spewing apparently is spreading to the IRRELEVANT "fight once a year" UNDERCARD fighting G. Russell. Wat a joke of a Champ....jealous of p4p best Loma, who has obviously gotten even better since whippn Russell in his 3rd pro fight...lol!!

Comment

Lmao at this photo of tiny ass GRJ next to loma who towers over him in height & frame both.

I've been saying for ages that lomas wins vs fighters below 130 or who he dragged up shouldn't even be considered anything special because hes too big & had zero reason to be facing anyone below 130 especially since he won 2 gold medals above 130(I know the excuses loma fanbois use,its played out bs)

"But...but...but hes too lil for mikey"they would say(regardless of what they claim mikey would STILL ko loma & is naturally smaller despite fattening up to make ww money,loma/arum wanted no parts of him or wbc til mikey vacated then suddenly they went from claiming" loma vs teo was a MUCH bigger fight than loma vs Mikey,& would make much more money" to suddenly now arum bribed wbc to break its own rules to face a Campbells soupcan from uk

Right before mikey vacated to get the wbc diamond belt,arums words"mikey needs to accept that he doesn't deserve much(b side despite being a much bigger draw &mex),& that him vs loma is nowhere near as lucrative as lomas other options like teo which would be like the Superbowl",then suddenly he bribes Sulaiman to allow him to face Campbells soupcan for wbc immediately
            Last edited by kushking; 05-18-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Tank be like..."as long as its aint my ass fighting Loma". please send all of them to Vasyliy, while I'll be a silent one

Comment

Why not Tank or Berchelt?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Lmao at this photo of tiny ass GRJ next to loma who towers over him in height & frame both.

I've been saying for ages that lomas wins vs fighters below 130 or who he dragged up shouldn't even be considered anything special because hes too big & had zero reason to be facing anyone below 130 especially since he won 2 gold medals above 130(I know the excuses loma fanbois use,its played out bs)

"But...but...but hes too lil for mikey"they would say(regardless of what they claim mikey would STILL ko loma & is naturally smaller despite fattening up to make ww money,loma/arum wanted no parts of him or wbc til mikey vacated then suddenly they went from claiming" loma vs teo was a MUCH bigger fight than loma vs Mikey,& would make much more money" to suddenly now arum bribed wbc to break its own rules to face a Campbells soupcan from uk

His first Olympic gold medal was at featherweight which had a weight limit of 57 kg (125.663 pounds).

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    Honestly man.. his mentality is a very weak one. I'm almost convinced he's devastated because a white man beat him. DC Boxing is definitely different. They're very serious about it and I remember his dad was extremely pissed off during the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X