No announcement yet.

Fortnite battel royal? ANYONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    took my first solo squads win last night. ps4.

you go to squads, alone, and click no fill. landed in dusty, ended with seven kills and the win. felt really good. had to get a little lucky, but that is fortnite! doesn't count as a solo win, but whatever. most people can't win a squad game on their own, and i did.

i hardly even play solo, i'm just a badass and couple my smarts with my insane mechanical skill and dick size.
    man I have yet to win one yet, game too crazy.

Comment

motherfucing thanos keeps killing me!

Comment

Loving the updates on this but **** man they need to fix shotguns its so frustrating having terrible amounts come off all the time despite them being clear hits or your shotgun jamming wtf is that about?

Worst is when you wipe out a squad, last guy your shotty jams as he one pumps you, game makes my p1ss boil at times.

Comment

is this game any good

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Loving the updates on this but **** man they need to fix shotguns its so frustrating having terrible amounts come off all the time despite them being clear hits or your shotgun jamming wtf is that about?

Worst is when you wipe out a squad, last guy your shotty jams as he one pumps you, game makes my p1ss boil at times.
            i hear ya, yesterday I was in lil combat action and killed 2 people change to my pump licked one **** off needed the second and it has like some damn waittimer before it lets you lick off the 2nd shot so he got me I was like MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by barmy_tosser View Post
            is this game any good
            its fun imo, i never really play game the last game I played and enjoyed was like mario kart or halo.

lets see today gonna put in some work hopefully I get my first victory royale.

Comment

Still havent one a Victory Ryale yet, Pissing me the fuck off NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

50 vs 50 is my favorite mode right now, I get to collect some good guns before I have to go to war lol, I got the last kill and we won but still not a real victory like in solo etc.

Comment

this game is full of ****ing lame ass nerds.

They opened a new mode called solo showmen supposed to be for all the bad ass players to play and leave the regular mode for poeple like me shit, I was getting more kills when it was everyone together this way they have these nerdy ass pros who playing on this level just killing us like rambo lmfao

Comment

I played it on PC not bad looks to childish for my taste but I won without building, just can't get into building *****.
                    I prefer fps like Battlefield and Killing Floor and RPG's like Mass Effect. COD is ***** since MW2 with the exception of Blackops 1/2.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                      I played it on PC not bad looks to childish for my taste but I won without building, just can't get into building *****.
                      I prefer fps like Battlefield and Killing Floor and RPG's like Mass Effect. COD is ***** since MW2 with the exception of Blackops 1/2.
                      I guess you have to had play games before this is literally like my first game playing since mario kart.

I cant win for ****! building or not or whatever, I mean i can hide like a ***** and make it to 2nd place but thats no fun. I can get a few kills but thats about it.

Literally just played right now, 2 games, first game got 3 kills but got got cause I aint had a shot gun yet and someone shotty me to death. 2nd game I was dead inside of the first minute couldnt get my hands on a weapon fast enough and someone spotted me.

fucking nerds are bringing their 20 years+ experiences playing games and not letting a homie get a WIN! lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X