No announcement yet.

gma7 network news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gma7 network news

They contacted me about a feature they are doing about the Pacquiao-Morales fight, they wanted permission to use some our content on their feature and I gave them the OK.

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
    They contacted me about a feature they are doing about the Pacquiao-Morales fight, they wanted permission to use some our content on their feature and I gave them the OK.
    Interesting, they are doing a feature and it is the other network that will televise it on a delayed basis.

Comment

thanks rick! our filipino fans would love your accomodations, you should be given an exclusive interview rick!

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
        thanks rick! our filipino fans would love your accomodations, you should be given an exclusive interview rick!
        i dont think Rick wants another brick thrown at him

Comment

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound
          LOL!

well, i do hope they feature my avatar on their feature

Comment

That's pretty cool..... thanks!

you pac nuthuggers better tape that feature and post it up here...

Comment

sorry to sound like and idiot, but what is gma7? is that a tv network back in the phillipines?

Comment

lmao... "pacman in 6!! chicken gay!"... uhhh... I heard that's what was written on the brick...

Comment

sorry to sound like and idiot, but what is gma7? is that a tv network back in the phillipines?
                  yeah, its a tv network here bro.

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
                    That's pretty cool..... thanks!

you pac nuthuggers better tape that feature and post it up here...
                    who the hell are you talking bout??? nuthuggers???

i gotta buy a USB2TV receiver and record this whooohoooo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X